Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:43 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Im only in on the basic self defense lessons I leave the injury heavy stuff to fox.

I know Im unfit and all but Jake come on I still can defend myself! ... well by ... I can suffocate the attacker by sitting on him XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

haha, raffy, just basic stuff like i said. I prolly wont spar because at times, i just literally get engrossed in the fight that i start to go full force (with the said malice)-kinda like ryu in sf being on a tightrope between his sanity and killing intent.

ah, fox's dance? that just gets a LOL from me. hahah

@jake hard to NOT hit the head tho. cuz I kinda aim for vital spots AND the head nowadays.
arch_angel change his avatar! beautiful!
ah, she's yua aida, my favorite JAV idol. haha
wow pretty! but shes your girl hahaha
lol yeah she's mine. hahaha
Just got back from Cebu. Not bad. Much more urbanized than Davao. Lots of potential for development there.
New, earlier sked is much more forgiving. Too bad it means i hafta get used to waking up earlier again.

Oh yeah, happy birthday, Zefyr!

Rant - MAAASAAAMUUUNEEE!!!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant:
Not trying is worse than failing......
Nah-putang ina!!!! May mukha pa kaya akong ihaharap pagkatapos netong gagawin ko..... FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm Pek Pek
(06-18-2010, 12:22 AM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: Profs of minor subjects that insist on giving tons of homework even though their subject is just being taken because of CHED orders.

Continuing Rant: Not having enough time to study for other more impt. subjects because of requirements for useless minor subjects.

Exactly why I hate VED.
Irony much?
[Image: 286smyr.jpg]
(06-18-2010, 12:39 PM)NiX Wrote: Just got back from Cebu. Not bad. Much more urbanized than Davao. Lots of potential for development there.

Cebu is HERBAL! Only in the sense that they have the balls to participate in the global marijuana march *yea propaganda again* last May 1. perhaps someday, it will be a HERBALIZED URBAN zone.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(06-19-2010, 03:13 AM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(06-18-2010, 12:22 AM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: Profs of minor subjects that insist on giving tons of homework even though their subject is just being taken because of CHED orders.

Continuing Rant: Not having enough time to study for other more impt. subjects because of requirements for useless minor subjects.

Exactly why I hate VED.
Irony much?
[Image: 286smyr.jpg]

mga pilipino nga naman talaga. Glare
Metro Manila... what do you expect?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
what made me LOL is the fact that even the orange jeeps don't park there, just the rich people and their new cars.

Mga mahirap ba talaga problema ng pinas? Minsan, napapaisip ka rin eh.
Rave: The forums aren't being blocked by our school's firewall yay!
Rave:

Finally found my tablet pen after misplacing it for like, one week. Didn't know it was inside my pencil case all along. Wacko

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,875 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,213 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy