Current time: 06-26-2024, 08:46 PM
Lines
"Ang sarap ng pwet ni Mang Inasal"~bro (referring to fried chicken tails)

"Soft eh" ~my other bro (replying to that)

"Juicy pa"~my mom (replying to that)

O___O
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(06-16-2010, 04:32 AM)HayWire Wrote: "Ang sarap ng pwet ni Mang Inasal"~bro (referring to fried chicken tails)

"Soft eh" ~my other bro (replying to that)

"Juicy pa"~my mom (replying to that)

O___O

I lol'd. LOL

It's true though. Mang Inasal has some really good and cheap eats.
I love eating unli rice sa mang inasal Smile
True... True... XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I don't like getting messy with chicken barbecue though :| (in public, and the scent sticks to your fingers even if you wash them)

And it's a hassle to eat with spoon and fork. It still tastes good though.
OT: Wash your hands with coke or citrus.
"There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life"

"Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. But again, easier said than done. More often, people have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar."

...My favorite moving on song now is 21 Guns Smile

Edit: Er. In case anyone's wondering. This doesn't have anything to do with her. We're fine.
"Ang pagmamahal mo sa isang tao,hindi dapat sobra sobra. Lagi mong tatandaan na lahat ng umaapaw, nasasayang." Smile
"A prerequisite to surviving change is adaptability – the ability toconfront and embrace new realities in life. People who lack adaptability are ruled by fear, anxiety and a deep personal discomfort with the unknown."

If I post decent quotes, nobody pays them any attention LOL
*pays attention*
"Love is just a chemical, no matter the origin. We give it meaning by choice." ―Eleanor Lamb

"And then father, the Rapture dream was over. You taught me that 'evil' is just a word. Under the skin, it's simple pain. For you, mercy was victory. You sacrificed, you endured, and when given the chance, you forgave. Always. Mother believed this world was irredeemable, but she was wrong, Father. We are Utopia, you and I, and in forgiving, we left the door open for her." - Eleanor Lamb

Both from Bioshock 2.

Eleanor says the first line near the end of the game while you're trying to escape Rapture. The second monologue you get at the ending, if you save every Little Sister instead of killing them, and if you spare at least one of the NPCs you encounter.

That ending made me cry.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
•“That doesn’t make sense. Is what you’re describing really a ‘hero’? It doesn’t sound like one. Sure, some horrible things are happening in the world. But does that mean the ‘hero’ has to do something about it? Is a hero just someone who is sacrificed for others who can’t solve their own problems? By naming you their ‘hero’ does everyone else shirk their own duties and just stop trying? If a ‘hero’ is just a euphemism for ‘sacrifice,’ then no. I’m not happy about it at all. Especially when the ‘hero’ is someone I care for…” - Marina from wild arms 2

Just a thought...
"He doesn’t look a thing like Jesus, but he talks like a gentleman like you imagined when you where young."

- From The Killers song, "When You Were Young"
And did you leave a wife or a sweetheart behind
In some loyal heart is your memory enshrined?
And, though you died back in 1916,
To that loyal heart are you forever 19?
Or are you a stranger without even a name,
Forever enshrined behind some glass pane,
In an old photograph, torn and tattered and stained,
And fading to yellow in a brown leather frame?

- Willie McBride
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Friend: Argh! Teacher gave me a 4/10 in the quiz! An ENGLISH QUIZ!! HOW COME I GOT A 4!?!?

Me: Coz you like the way Stephenie Meyer writes?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]