Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:53 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant - stepped off a bus in front of Megamall in the sweltering heat and recieved a complementary blast of dense tambutso smoke for my efforts. I still reek of pollution even now. Chair

Salamat sa dinagdag mo sa araw ko, mamang drayber! Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
RANT: Tried to apply for a replacement for my new ram sticks since 1 of them wasn't working properly. The store won't give me an outright replacement and told me that they will need to send the whole ram set first to the manufacturer (which will take 3 weeks before a proper replacement will arrive from them) Facepalm
Now im left with no ram for my new rig!!! [Image: a5ae31c4185bc60cd006650dc10f8147.gif]

RAVE: Good thing my old rig is still operational Sleep
Ninja Ninja 
@ cabs dude that sucks. Hope they give you a proper replacement. well, your old rig is still pretty good anyway. LOL
Rant:
Many, too many people in the "civilised" worlds have attempted to exploit the justice system in hope for easy cash.

Rave:
When the tenants have refused to pay their dues for damaging the property and have threatened us: their host, with litigation, it is time for war! Gangster
There is no civilized world.
We are still brutal and animalistic as ever.
The Male dominated Ape tribal thinking is still very prevalent now as it was a thousands of years ago, however it is done at such a larger scale.
Don't get me wrong, it's not doom and gloom.

Good things can happen at an exponential rate.
We need more 'good generating' culture
Cannabis culture?
Yea.

LOL!

*insert EMBED LINK but SONY SHIT BROWSER IS FUCKING UP again*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5q3NKr72F4
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Rant: I don't want to go back to the Philippines Sad
Rave:
My pet cats follow me wherever I go o_o

Rant:
They won't shut up if they can't find me X__x
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(06-14-2010, 07:15 AM)HayWire Wrote: Rave:
My pet cats follow me wherever I go o_o

Rant:
They won't shut up if they can't find me X__x

AaaawSophie
'Signatures are overrated.'
(06-14-2010, 05:52 AM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: I don't want to go back to the Philippines Sad

Me too. For now.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Finally bought another Linksys N+ in replacement of fucking Belkballs. <s>Order has been restored.</s>

Rant:

They fucking hid Belfuck right after I bought my new router. Nobody would answer me where it is now. BASTARD FUCKING PEOPLE.

I broke its antennae and the stand. Now I have my dad's golf club in possession and what's left is to just ultimately end my Belkin router's pathetic existence, but they hid it away from me. No one would ever tell where the fuck is it.
HUNT IT DOWN LOL
CLEANSE THE WORLD OF THE UNCLEAN

LET NO ONE STAND IN YOUR WAY

Jason
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(06-14-2010, 07:37 AM)Hempire Wrote:
(06-14-2010, 05:52 AM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: I don't want to go back to the Philippines Sad

Me too. For now.

Me three Chair
Ninja Ninja 
(06-14-2010, 10:13 PM)cabs Wrote:
(06-14-2010, 07:37 AM)Hempire Wrote:

Me too. For now.

Me three Chair

My only reason would probably be to play with the RR for some LRmored core.
Rave:

Finally found the Belfucking router, and I have the golf club with me.

Still, there are suddenly so many alternatives for this thing; I'm gonna make some custom AC weapons out of this piece of crap. The plastic is just too good to pass.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy