Current time: 05-28-2024, 01:05 PM
P.E.R.Ph.A.C.T. X.D.
Still not so sure about my sked this coming June so i can't make any commitments at the moment. However, if there's gonna be a definite date for this, i'd wanna know as soon as possible so that i can start making the necessary arrangements.

Ibig sabihin eh makikiusap na naman ako dun sa kupal na WFM scheduler na nagpataas nung blood pressure ko nung isang buwan. Chair
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Is he literally a fagot? Cuz I feel that he is.
Jejemon/faggot/jologs hybrid actually. Now that i think about it, he also has semi-greasy hair that reminds me of he-who-shall-not-be-named. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
ahhhhhh, dat dude
And who is that guy?
Mother of our lord god jesus christ.
(06-02-2010, 05:13 AM)DaiZengar666 Wrote: And who is that guy?

Yung nagpadala sa 'yo dito.
Anyway, cool it, people.

Anyone have an idea of a good date for this one?
If the twelfth of June isn't available to some of us, how bout sometime in July or during the fourth anniversary?
1st sat of July 3?
Sounds good to me. You're all welcome at my place again. But no rap music during the tournament, please.
(06-02-2010, 09:54 AM)NiX Wrote: But no rap music during the tournament, please.

Damn straight, i agree with this one. But then again, we never really played any sort of music during any of our previous tourneys, did we?
Ravens listen to Japanese Electronica. LOL
well i'll go along with what everyone agrees on Smile
(06-02-2010, 09:54 AM)NiX Wrote: Sounds good to me. You're all welcome at my place again. But no rap music during the tournament, please.

Smile)

I think I know who in particular this is directed at. Lol. XP