The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: P.E.R.Ph.A.C.T. X.D.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Event: P.E.R.Ph.A.C.T. X.D.

Venue: Probably Somewhere in Makati

Date: Probably in August

Game: Armored Core: Probably Last Raven

Format: Probably Two on Two

Probably from the PACT 5 thread:
Quote:Random selection of partners. Previous PACT placers cannot partner with each other Their starting points on the brackets will be predetermined.

As soon as everyone has a partner, there will be one hour for preparing/modifying ACs and strategizing.

During the preparation time, each pair will be given a maximum of 15 minutes on a PS2 to modify their ACs. The pair declares their ACs for use and a marshal checks them for PACT-compliance.

We'll be pretty strict with this 15-minute thing so please at least have a good idea of what ACs you'll want to use. This time will only be for MINOR ADJUSTMENTS and for synergizing with your partner.

Random selection of maps every round via card-draw. Best of 3 for the regular matches and best of 5 for the finals, 5-minute time limit, blah blah.

For the brackets, we'll use those indicated in tournamentdesign.org
If 5 pairs enter - triple elim
If 6-8 pairs - double elim

As soon as everyone has already declared their ACs, the tournament can begin.

Probable Rules:

No ECM pods
No H3 handguns
No HARPY2
No TP Boosters
No left arm equipment aside from blades and shields (An extra blade or shield may still be hangered)
No ROC4 and HP in hangers
No hangered weapons in UA core except for blades and shields. Does not apply to tanks.
No RM3
No GAEA, 89E, and E2
No LEMUR2 and LORIS. Does not apply to hovers and tanks

Allowed Maps: (least lag)
CYBER SPACE
MILITARY DISTRICT
BORN CITY

Will make a better opening post later. Hahah.
Yeah, so this is the non-serious 2-on-2 tournament aside from PACT. PACT will still retain the original rules, an may still be on a 1-on-1 format if desired, however RR seems to be in the mood for a less serious tournament that can be played a bit more casually with friends and can easily accommodate newcomers to the AC scene, thus the TOTAL tournament was developed instead.
random team ups again right XD lol Jobet let's team up again!
Advanced apologies to whoever I get paired with. ><

Oh, and is PEGASUS banned, too? Thanks.
it seems to be allowed for 2 on 2 (sori about the wrong info I gave you XD)
With PEGASUS, I was thinking that whoever chose to use it would simply not have enough ammo to go the distance against two ACs. With something like a CETUS/SELENA setup though, I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe we should just ban it anyway? What do you guys think?
Selena is good but truth be told making it hit is hard as it fires at its own pace. If I remember correctly the 2 on 2 games are also timed right? If so then the Selena won't be too good an option as a last resort.
But with a PEGASUS AC, you can stick it to their face to make sure it hits.
point ... but we also become vulnerable to enemy fire specially if its a 2 on 1 bout how about limiting it to 1 per team?
I dunno. Anyway, might as well allow it. Unless someone else thinks otherwise. Never been done before anyway.
I'd like to watch this tournament but wont participate yet
Domo Armored Core Tag Tournament Jason

< INSERT COIN >

Clapping

=^.^=
A Pegasus + Selena EO offense might be too energy exhaustive to maintain. High damage potential, but it backfires too (The combo itself is also kinda heavy.)
I'm all ok with it being legal.
I might be able to join this tournament after all if the deal for the PS2 pushes through tom.
Good luck with that! Let us know. Hahah. Btw, Rick knows how to repair PS2s. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7