Current time: 05-21-2024, 03:35 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(05-10-2010, 02:06 PM)NiX Wrote: Ayala Alabang. What can I say? Smooth. Hassle-free. Airconditioned. LOL Saw on TV that other folks don't have it as good though.

@Nick: It was a riot during the early time (around before 930am) until they got to smoothen things out. Several of the volunteers had it rough at the start.

@The Philippines: Welcome to the Binay administration. (assuming he wins)
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Ah, maaga ka ba bumoto? Hahah. I can't say the system was really orderly. I was just saying that I was thankful for the airconditioned waiting rooms. LOL
Haha, dapat nga di ako bumoto ng maaga e. Andami tao! And it was a sauna in the waiting rooms. The aircons didn't cut it. (mas malamig pa sa labas ng waiting room.)
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
RANT: nakakainis yung nga nurses na kararating lang dito for nihonggo training. matatanda na pero ang yayabang at saka hindi sumusunod sa mga simpleng rules. nakakahiya tuloy kasi nakakaintindi na ako ng nihonggo and the japanese.....they are not amused

also we are doing verb conjugations now FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RAVE: i have no rave, it is cold here and i am ronery
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Rave: You're in Japan.
Sad
rant: I HATE YOU MURPHY!!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(05-11-2010, 07:06 AM)Fox Wrote: Shin, you knew Bong Revilla?

No, but me and Steyr were best friends since HS. Not anymore Jason
See you again in a few days, RR. Will be back from HK on Monday.
RANT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRXbAVO4bRg

this is what i feel right now ;__;

just disregard the part where he says he's tall and this song would be perfect!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
seek out the TAIMA!!!~~~

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wbd2IwSbjgE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wbd2IwSbjgE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

honestly...i don't know what to say but chase a mystery?
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(05-11-2010, 01:20 PM)maitreya Wrote: Haha, dapat nga di ako bumoto ng maaga e. Andami tao! And it was a sauna in the waiting rooms. The aircons didn't cut it. (mas malamig pa sa labas ng waiting room.)

hahaha well i wasnt able to vote because my name was not on the comelec list but when I went around 6pm there are few people voting and it was more convenient. though i wish i was able to vote.
its rush hour to vote early in the morning because a lot of people are in a hurry to finish voting and get home.
I have less than 24 hours to achieve success or succumb to failurezor
in where j.e?
just some portrait exhibition.
RAVE: I FOUND MY PS2. Big grin

KH2 marathon tiem~~~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,565 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy