Current time: 05-20-2024, 08:48 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Yeah, I just found out, PCOS machines will wirelessly transmit electoral data.

We're fucked.

EDIT: I don't DC, but I hardly receive data from the ISP.
well mine is WIRED
Either way, I've been seeing the same problem from both wired and wireless connections recently. However, my connection went from terribad to so-so just this 3-4ish AM.

Rave: 2000th post! Hurr-ah!
Rant - Anak ng kalungkutan, sabadong-sabado, may pasok ako.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Would've offered herbs to help you but so sad society isn't leveled up to that maturity level yet....
Herbal LOL instead!!!~~~~
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3sCHQh0Rx7c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3sCHQh0Rx7c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

*note to future self*
Get a raven as pet.....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2E7akTESzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2E7akTESzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Popped my right wrist it still hurts but still 100% operational.
(05-08-2010, 12:12 PM)Hempire Wrote: *note to future self*
Get a raven as pet.....

That was awesome! Their intelligence shone through.
Can't shake off this anxiety for tomorrow (today). Don't get killed out there, people.
Having a bit of a not-so-good vibes about today, myself. To quote that oft-stated line from Star Wars - "I've got a bad feeling about this."

I'm heading home directly after work later. Hopefully, the country won't tear itself to pieces in the next few days.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
lol eleksyon na ba? parang iraq/afghanistan/zimbabwe ah....
Basilan din pwede. As of this time, we've heard of four people killed in election day-related violence already.
Ayala Alabang. What can I say? Smooth. Hassle-free. Airconditioned. LOL Saw on TV that other folks don't have it as good though.
(Very, very angry) Rant: Bong. Fucking. Revilla.

First in the senatoriables polls.

I am beside myself with rage right now at realizing that people in this country are still stupid enough to vote that dumbfuck into office. And to add insult to injury, the lady I do believe has the brains and balls for the position, Risa Hontiveros, is at 13th place.

I can live with most of the other magic 12. Hell, I can enjoy a lunatic like Miriam Defensor shaking things up...but Bong, the senator who had the audacity to show up in more than one film while he was incumbent?

[Image: wallpaper_fullres_01.jpg]

It's times like this that I wish stupidity would become a criminal offense.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
LOL at our old voting area, mom had to go there to vote. WTF yung mga tao parang nasa palengke lang .____. two rooms from us was like divisoria on a sale day LOL the palengke people forced the 2nd door open like trolls. "OI PAPASUKIN NYO KAMEEE!!"

Luckily, nasa dulo ng 2nd floor ng school building yung voting room ng Bgy/Precint namin. Fast and simple. Not too many palengke people from where we came from Ninja
LOL Bong took my cheap china-made Steyr Aug and used it in a movie. I think I'll bash my old Steyr now when I next see it.
Shin, you knew Bong Revilla?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,517 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,176 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy