Current time: 05-21-2024, 02:12 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
does mickey have done video too LOL
I'm back!!!
I wish i could honestly say that I'm glad to be back here but the climate is just killing me. I'm missing Japan already Chair

Mostly, I'm a bum on weekdays, so i'm just about ok with anything during those times. Just give me a call or text fellow bums XD

RANT:
I also tried fixing my old pc that i left here, but it turns out that the motherboard is busted. Since i don't plan on rebuilding that pc, i'm left with some (old) reusable parts that i don't know where to put Facepalm
Ninja Ninja 
Hahaha welcome back to this shit hole. LOL
Rant: got dropped twice in SC2 beta, fuck this internet connection, always disappearing here and there.
Good to hear you're back Jay. Up to when are you here? Maybe we can schedule a meet or something (or a run LOL ).

Rant: My personal laptop is broken. The GPU succumed to that infamous problem, and now my screen looks like this when I turn it on:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFEv6fy85bM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFEv6fy85bM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cost of repair: P5,000.

Which I'm going to have to put back for a while, seeing that my money's tied up elsewhere.

Ouch. >_<
lol @ cabs. the "im missing japan already" is a thing stuck to my head ever since i got back to this hellhole.
Sup guys?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Look who's actually online. LOL
Hi Tim. Still working from 16 hour workdays? LOL
D: damn how you holding up ... that work sched seems like hell XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I'm working less hours a day now... Well, most of the time. I want my zzz's.

But I go to work during some saturdays and (gasp!!) holidays. Like May 1. Haha

Hold up this kind of schedule? I'm not alone in the team, that's how. Win!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Whoa, sixteen hours per day? The worst i've ever tried was only thirteen hours and i was dead tired by the time i trudged home. You're a regular office-Iron Man, Maitreya. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
harharhar
if i get lucky tom i'll finally have a PS2 unit and play armored core especially LR.
I can join in the fun of PACT
(05-06-2010, 12:45 PM)atdsutm Wrote: Rant: got dropped twice in SC2 beta, fuck this internet connection, always disappearing here and there.

I just have to mention this, I'm also having the same problem since of late, and I still don't exactly know what's been causing this problem again and again. Which means..

Rant: No HoN at home Sad DC here DC there, manga takes 30s at best to load per page.

Somewhat related: Does anyone know how the PCOS handles electoral data?
(05-07-2010, 05:28 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: I just have to mention this, I'm also having the same problem since of late, and I still don't exactly know what's been causing this problem again and again. Which means..

Rant: No HoN at home Sad DC here DC there, manga takes 30s at best to load per page.

Somewhat related: Does anyone know how the PCOS handles electoral data?

mine doesnt DC, it just doesnt provide net at all, which is fucking bullshit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,558 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy