Current time: 05-21-2024, 03:34 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
This thread is suddenly more interesting.
yep. a simple SQUAWK/Raven call/ post/ lol story/ 'cool story bro' from one of the members......could lead to an epic response.....
the ideas....synchronicity...the consciousness we all swim in............all that combined with the internet and the 'sense of now' that is always fleeting...........wow.... =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Socially awkward geek asks for advice from socially awkward geek peer group! Continue please!!!
Wait. I think I forgot to tell you guys that we totally talked it over right after. I didn't like run out of the room or anything.

I just told her that I wanna do it but I know she'll hate herself later for it because we're not even officially together yet and she'd think she's cheap and etc etc etc. She cried on me after but stayed through it, I reassured her of my feelings for her and kept her company until she fell asleep (as she requested). I called her this morning and seems to have a much brighter tone towards me. I think she trusts me a lot more now.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure I did the right thing. And I have a feeling I'll have a very interesting relationship ahead of me, I mean, she was really good with the role-play.
(05-03-2010, 06:03 PM)Aruren Wrote: she was really good with the role-play.

What role-play? Sophie
Uhhh let's just say she calls me other names in private, and pretty much 'Taisa' in public.
Ah, geeks in love. Wub
now I think its safe to ask what Miku cosplay vid?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

what role play......... :| or cosplay?
Hahaha, magbabasa na lang ako.. ._.
pls update more!!! i wanna kno what'll happen to that guy LOL
In just a few hours, I'll probably be sweating like a pig and suffer from fast internet connection withdrawal syndrome Chair
Ninja Ninja 
Uwi ka dito Jay?
(05-04-2010, 01:13 PM)cabs Wrote: In just a few hours, I'll probably be sweating like a pig and suffer from fast internet connection withdrawal syndrome Chair

To quote Hanna, "Sa Japan, malamig at malinis."

...Opposite sa Pilipinas
Hot and dirty, just the way i like my prawns. LOL

Well, advance "Welcome Back!" then, Cabs.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,565 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy