Current time: 05-20-2024, 08:47 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
That sucks Jake, it's amazing how you were able to go through the whole Jap trip without really fully recovering when I thought you were.
go to canada....better healthcare........
herbs too.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
SIRA ANG MGA PLANO NANG DAHIL SA KATANGAHAN NG WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT! TANGINA MONG SCHEDULING MANAGER KA! KINAUUSAP NAMAN KITA NOON NA BIGYAN MAN LANG AKO NG KAUNTING WARNING BAGO MAGPALIT NG SCHEDULE PARA MAAYOS KO NAMAN YUNG MGA LAKAD KO. IA-ASSURE MO AKO NA WAG AKONG MAG-ALALA KASI DI AKO PAPASOK NG UNO TSAKA DOS NG MAYO AT MAGANDA YUNG SKED NA IBIBIGAY MO SA KIN FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS, HINAYUPAK KA! TAPOS SASABIHIN MO SA KIN NGAYON NA KELANGAN KONG I-BALE WALA YUNG MGA PLANO KO DAHIL NAGKAMALI KA NG PAG-PLOT NUNG MGA SKED LISTS? KINAUSAP KITA NG MATINO NOON AT HUMINGI AKO NG KAUNTING KONSIDERASYON MAN LANG. PUTA KA, TINULUNGAN PA KITA DUN SA MGA PABOR NA HININGI MO SA KIN PARA MATULUNGAN MO RIN AKO TAPOS GAGANYANIN MO KO NGAYON? TANGINA MO BARROLA, AABANGAN KITA SA LABAS MAMAYANG HAPON, GAGO!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
fucking crap that sucks man. try to do something about it or just outright skip it as it was unfair enough already.

also.

RANT: FUCKING LOVE RADIO HERE IN THE OFFICE!!! OMFG.
Sony Sued For Removal Of Linux Support From PS3'Other OS' feature the center of a new class action lawsuit.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1086720p1.html

LOL!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

damn that bites anyway I wish the best of luck to your situation XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(04-29-2010, 09:28 AM)arch_angel Wrote: fucking crap that sucks man. try to do something about it or just outright skip it as it was unfair enough already.

also.

RANT: FUCKING LOVE RADIO HERE IN THE OFFICE!!! OMFG.

Lol at this last one. I actually love (pun semi-intended) that radio station. Smile

RAVE: About damn time. =3

RANT: I wish I had a PSP instead of a DS. Dissidia = drool ><
Hi guys it's been a while.

Sorry, I just need to share this badly. And I know this will sound stupid.

The girl I freaked out about some time ago is now the girl I'm mutually together with starting like yesterday. Today I went out to help her with her project in some subject wherein I received some unbelievable foreplay. But given that I don't want her to do something that'll hurt her or she'd regret I turned her down and we talked it through and stuff.

In a nutshell I had a chance to get laid but didn't.

PLEASE TELL ME I DID THE RIGHT THING.
Dude, if she wants to and you want to, there's no problem. That's life. No need to philosophize it. No need to rush it. But if it feels right, DO IT.

(told you she likes you! LOL )

Anyway, nice to see you here again. Smile

edit: You probably didn't do the right thing. LOL But anyhow, TALK TO HER ABOUT IT OR IT MAY GET WEIRD.

edit2: Awesome Ranka cosplay. LOL
Hmmmmm.....you can always go through with it WHILE being safe(just need to be prepared though).

SSOOOOO, always bring proper protection. Just for those moments.

well, for me, and for a man's standpoint, you probably didn't do the right thing.

AANNND, for the next time, I think it's you who should initiate just in case since you turned her down once. LAWL.
Don't listen to Mark. LOL
WTH I was trying to help! LOL
ummmm........i think not.

but that is coming from me who *at least for now* have a mindset of jumping into things then right there and there i sync up with the 'in the moment' variables and vibes which i base my decisions on.

that is my opinion and in my opinion i feel that you truly know the answer since it was your consciousness that experienced it....so......i wish you....."good luck bro" *brofist*

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HWlbEzM1UJc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HWlbEzM1UJc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I searched for *bro fist weed* in youtube in hopes to generate some lol and in related i found this.....LOL!!!!!

I think it didn't go as well as I think it should, but it depends, really. Man, if she started it, you have to make it up to her somehow, imagine how much courage she might have mustered to initiate LOL

It's really your call, but (what Nix said). Just my opinion, if you think what you're about to do is a big no-no, that would be a bit naive of you. You should think more on how you could make her experience (and yours) memorable. :3
(05-03-2010, 01:51 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: I think it didn't go as well as I think it should, but it depends, really. Man, if she started it, you have to make it up to her somehow, imagine how much courage she might have mustered to initiate LOL

It's really your call, but (what Nix said). Just my opinion, if you think what you're about to do is a big no-no, that would be a bit naive of you. You should think more on how you could make her experience (and yours) memorable. :3

LOL, mmeeeehhhh i think he failed :3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,517 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,176 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy