Current time: 05-21-2024, 02:10 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(04-19-2010, 12:42 PM)Fox Wrote: If it wasn't for that one stupid thing called "responsibility", i'd still be happily wasting my days away doing nothing. LOL

*Laughs and claps in glee*

.........*starts crying*

Aaaanyway, I haven't heard of that happening, kelan pa nangyari yung sunog sa inyo Serene?
Hindi naman sunog. Muntik lang. Nung wednesday lang.
'Signatures are overrated.'
-------------------------------------

Talaga palang mandurugas angsi uwak Facepalm
Actually the flies falange mandurugas LOL
Two hours pre-shift overtime + regular nine-hour shift + two hours post-shift overtime + nonstop workload = one really fucked-up employee. Ewan ko lang kung mukhang-pera lang talaga ako o trip ko lang pahirapan ang sarili ko. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
i got a second hand laptop! its so white! also now i can contact my pips。how are you guys? you doing ok? i went to Den Den town aina-- its like akihabara but smaller. there were a lot of anime shops, sexy laugerie shops and a 2 storey shop dedicated to gundams. i seriously wanted to hump their shelves of mg 06 szaku ver.2
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
wooooooooooooo DEN DEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been having a series of headaches recently, starting from last week. I've also had similar onsets last year, and I googled for the condition/treatment.. I hope this isn't what I think it is. Cluster headache.

Sad
(04-25-2010, 09:35 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: I've been having a series of headaches recently, starting from last week. I've also had similar onsets last year, and I googled for the condition/treatment.. I hope this isn't what I think it is. Cluster headache.

Sad

If it was a cluster headache, you'd probably be in the hospital now and not posting here. If you think it's a cluster headache, you should have it checked and get diagnosed for it. Did you know using the computer for long periods causes eye strain and headaches as well? Having dry eyes or simple colds can make things worse.
Yeah shin you're probably in front of a monitor too much. Look away for 20 seconds every 15 minutes.
do you have a lamp at your desktop pc? make sure to have one
Too much HoN?
Pahiram muna broadband para mapahinga ka. Ahaha~
'Signatures are overrated.'
Thanks for the advice guys, I'll do exactly that.

Kahapon nga lang while we were at HP, having dinner, an aura appeared from the middle of my FOV and it gradually dispersed to my peripherals. I asked my mom if I could have a few minutes of oxygen at their clinic, so I was there at about 20min. after the aura started appearing. I did it because of a couple of sites I googled that said having 15 minutes of oxygen helps avert the headache that comes after the aura. It did help a lot, and after 30min of oxygen there was just some minor pain at the left hemisphere of my head.

I've had the same onset of headaches happen to me last year, one of the headaches hurt so much I ended up in an ER.

So it's either another onset of ocular migraine, or it may be a cluster headache, or I just might be stalling for a stroke. ._. ikr, lifestyle change.

Assumptions aside, I think I should rest my eyes every so often. I've been eating less and less (unhealthy food) since a week ago as a precaution.
maybe that is also another factor, you should eat more
Dude, get off the computer. Seriously. One week.

edit: lol Andrew, look who's talking. LOL
Or at least cut down on those overnight gaming sessions.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,557 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy