The Rant/Rave Topic
*watches vid*

Me: .....

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
@iraya-sama
Make sure to send us a copy of those "desperate workperson" doujins of yours if ever you get them out. Even if we're mortified with them, it's still immortality in a way. LOL

Rant - multiple two-hour overtimes scheduled for the next couple weeks. May the fates have mercy on my soul. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(04-21-2010, 10:20 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: *watches vid*

Me: .....

Useless info:

The guy who's poster appears in the vid is Bae Yong Joon, otherwise known as Yong-sama. He has gathered hordes of middle-aged (and older) women fans in Japan for some unknown reason after his appearance in Winter Sonata, a K-drama.

[Image: 476b58d1afd29&filename=%EB%B0%B0%EC%9A%A9%EC%A4%80.jpg]
Sick Leave with PAY! Epic Trace.
I'll pass by your house now ang then for the project then. Ehehe...

Rant:
Over a year ago, I told that our house nearly burned down af a fire devoured half the street I live at.
Just yesterday night, it almost happened again. But this time, with our house being the origin.
Luckily, we managed to kill the flames which got through our thin wood wall. I slipped and got my right arm numbed I don't know until when in the process.\

Edit:
I slipped while going back and forth with a buckets filled with water of course.
My idiot of a baby brother played with matches.
'Signatures are overrated.'
O_O glad to here you're ok.

Ingat sa apoy. O_O
(04-22-2010, 11:38 AM)NiX Wrote: O_O glad to here you're ok.

Ingat sa apoy. O_O

Yeah. I'm glad to here it too.
Buti na lang okay ka pa dyan, tsong.

Naalala ko tuloy yung kanta ng Greyhoundz - "Ba't ka ba nagpapasunog sa sarili mong apoy, ba't ka ba nagpapasunog sa sarili mong apoy?"
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I also have almost burnt our house twice in past occasions Jobet, I know the feeling LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Whoa. Keep safe Jobet.
Rave:
I made my first gay friend in Grand Fantasia YEEEY
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Whoa, only noticed this now. Happy birthday, Ardjin!
waaah thanks for the heds up fox

and

Happy Birthday Ardjin your one year older, wiser, and more buff LOL

wait Im older than you?!? WTF I though you were at elast 3 years older than me XD

guess I really suck at these things XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I edited that house cought fire post.

Belated happy birthday Ardjin. And yes. He's younger than us.
Lalo na kay Dad.
Ako mahilig sa apoy pero sa labas lang ng bahay ako nangti-trip sa mga pyromaniacal tendencies ko, nagsimula noong isang insidente nung maliit ako na muntik ko nang masunog yung suot-suot ko na sando dahil sa kakalaro sa isang karton ng posporo. Flamethrower
Pati yung halos kinarne ka na dahil sa pagsunog mo ng buhay dun sa manok ng tito mo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,558 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy