Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:59 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Tangina nga talaga eh. Di naman ako ganun kagandang-lalaki para mangyari sa kin yung mga insidenteng ganito. Heck, there's a whole lot of other RR guys who are way better-looking than i am!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant: AA and Sforza don't want to go back to the Philippines on Tuesday >_<
Rave: Gonna go to Shanghai during May 1-8. w00t.

Rant: er... Nothing right now... Oh wait, had a little quarrel with a girl over the text-line. Will just hypothesize it's that time of the month, but yeesh, look who's calling who an ass. You're pretty much an ass to me all the time. Gimme a little break, gad.
/Rant
(04-11-2010, 09:24 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: AA and Sforza don't want to go back to the Philippines on Tuesday >_<

Bring us goodies when you come back Tongue
Souvenirs!!! Souvenirs!!! Souvenirs!!! Clapping

Hahah. not really. Only if you guys have any to spare.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Hey Zefyr. That sucks. But at least you're going to Shanghai!

Jake and Mark: Oh shit it's already this Tuesday? Daaaaamn.
(04-11-2010, 10:41 PM)Fox Wrote: Souvenirs!!! Souvenirs!!! Souvenirs!!! Clapping

Hahah. not really. Only if you guys have any to spare.

im sure they wont have any left

time to go to dutyfree though Woot
@everyone who responded to rant:yeah it sux. but even if i could, i woudnt have the money to support myself anymore. i really love it here, but i guess a part 2 is gonna be in the works for the meantime. >Smile
Hah, don't worry 'bout us asking for free stuff, just regale us with stories and pics of your trip and we'll be happy enough. LOL
(04-11-2010, 12:16 AM)Fox Wrote: ..badingky-winky..

Tit-sy. La-bra. Poooo--ta.

Ahaha, can't help it LOL
yeah il open a new thread. write ups and shit.
RANT: i may not be able to got to japan coz i didn't get my passport on time.
;o;

Rave: i got to see mt mayon up close though. i even saw the tip--its supposed to be good luck. well im going to need all the luck i can have. ;o;
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Wow you're also going to Japan?

;_; I wanna go back. Land of epic superiority.
Saan ba yung office ng FROMSOFT. Sana bawat RR member mag pilgrimage dun kapag bibisita sa japan.
(04-12-2010, 01:15 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Saan ba yung office ng FROMSOFT. Sana bawat RR member mag pilgrimage dun kapag bibisita sa japan.

"Lifelong Mission" dapat ng mga member ng RR, haha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy