Current time: 05-23-2024, 11:18 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(04-05-2010, 04:06 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: Myuu. only three more weeks of goofing off in this company before I'm free. Can't wait to start drawing again. Happy

The final countdown!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_IKcMl_a9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_IKcMl_a9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rant:
Well. Like a few RR members know, my aunt's running for Mayor here in Manila. She's a complete underdog having only her principles and platform behind.
Those and my Mom. I'll be taking care of the housework and everything almost everyday during campaign seasons. I won't be able to go to RR meets for a while and that includes the Kitbash this coming Saturday. I could go if only my Lola-Tita isn't going to Boracay.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rave: Stopped playing Dead Frontier. Piecing life back together slowly. This means, being more active here in RR for starters.
@Leperman

Get your life back on track! Prove you're a man and return your RR presence back to way it once was!

@Serene
Any way that your siblings could survive with you for even half a day? There's a whole bunch of parts and only a few of us. Either that or we postpone it until the next week or so.

Rant - trying to adjust back to a graveyard setting after three quarters of a year back in the diurnal loop just sucks hairy goat balls. I spent most of the day sleeping and i'm now feeling drowsy even before the shift starts. Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Happy Birthday Iraya Sama. We know :p
RANT: im old hurrdurr

RAVE: OMIGOSH YOU GUYS YOU GUYS THE PERSON IM SO INLOVE WITH AND STALKING GREETED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS IM SO HAPPY! OMIGOSH OMIGOSH NOW SHE WANTS TO WRITE ME A FANFIC OF ANYTHING I WANT AHAHAHA OHMYGOSH ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFIC WRITERS NOTICED ME AND TELLS ME IM TALENTED AND ESPESHUL OMIGOSH I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Rant:
You almost made me spill my soda from laughing because I read that...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
ahaha LOL

anyway Happy Bday Iraya the genderbender!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy Birthday, Iraya-sama! Getting older, you are! LOL
(04-06-2010, 10:18 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: RANT: im old hurrdurr

RAVE: OMIGOSH YOU GUYS YOU GUYS THE PERSON IM SO INLOVE WITH AND STALKING GREETED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS IM SO HAPPY! OMIGOSH OMIGOSH NOW SHE WANTS TO WRITE ME A FANFIC OF ANYTHING I WANT AHAHAHA OHMYGOSH ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFIC WRITERS NOTICED ME AND TELLS ME IM TALENTED AND ESPESHUL OMIGOSH I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW

I'm confused.. @_@

Anyway.. Happy Birthday!! XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]

Congrats! Belated Happy Birthday Clapping
(04-07-2010, 12:16 AM)Sforza Wrote:

Congrats! Belated Happy Birthday Clapping

It might sound like I'm delusional or something, but wasn't this posted days ago? If I'm right, I think I saw this post almost half a week ago but it says it was posted today! DDD:
Ermmm, wasn't the first one posted last Tuesday and the reply was posted just yesterday?

Kulang ka lang sa tulog, tsong. LOL
Belated happy birthday, Hanna!
(04-07-2010, 04:38 PM)Goat Wrote: It might sound like I'm delusional or something, but wasn't this posted days ago? If I'm right, I think I saw this post almost half a week ago but it says it was posted today! DDD:

You might be right. I haven't really had time to post or check RR much since I'm in Japan now. Nothing wrong with greeting someone twice though LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,979 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,178 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy