Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:38 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Old Rants I forgot to Rant about:
-Omfg NAT test D:

Directress of the school : We have gotten top one of the NAT test for (insert place in manila here) for 3 years in a row, let us not break our record and continue to be top 1 blah blah blah

Us: D:

-Omfg the AP test of the NAT test D: (We were taught World History in our Sophomore Curriculum in English...but the test was about Asian History in Tagalog D: )

Rave:
Chinese Test is done...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!

Rant: There's school tomorrow (Saturday) D:
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
world history in school?
i bet they left out the history of hemp and how it shaped the world and shoved aside....like an acient plant. =/
i loved history in high school
i love history HIGH.
=D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
who's that???
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

FKYATHEYDID
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]
UM! Paided! Sa wakas...

Rave2:
Ninong almighty said I could keep the laptop. I don't have to give it back after a year anymore!

Rave3:
Finally going home this Wednesday! I'm gonna surprise my lola again. Sana hindi pumalpak

Rant:
My dad's job contract got canceled at the last minute. Actually, 2 or 3 days before he was supposed to start.
And here I was expecting that I'll be back in school after a year. I just wish he gets more small-time contracts for us to work on to compensate for the loss.

Shin, we have work to do! Bring 'em software installers please.
And belated happy birthday Trace pare.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Good and bad news, Serene. Nice to see your posts again.
Thanks for the greet too, Serene. I hope your dad gets some good business opportunities. ^__^v

Rave: Thank you Lord_Leperdude for being a total lifesaver last Sunday. I was able to prepare and print out my resume and he also burned me a CD full of my works in RR. LOL Sudden job interview for a Japan-based company with one of the interviewers looking like George" I, will have sex with you" Takei. LOL

Interview went well, btw. ^__^

Thank you iraya-sama for referring me to that company too. I hope they pick us to work for them. Clapping
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Wow! Awesome news trace! I'm sure you'll get in. Good things to look forward to!
Good news from both Serene and Trace. Looks like things are looking up after some of the stuff that happened to you during the first few months of the year.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
good vibes
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Darn Trace. I better learn how to really draw then. Ahaha.

Rave to Rant:
Went home 2 days early! Pero sa sobrang lakas sa akin ni ninong, I have to go back the next day (tomorrow) after picking up new wardrobe. Then I'll be going home on March 30th or the day after since they might hold a party for my cousin who's graduating that day.
Parang pinauwi ka lang for the weekend ah.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: I'm sooo gonna get that violin!!!

btw.. I'm gonna shift to Music.. goodbye engineering.. Tears

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(03-16-2010, 12:03 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: btw.. I'm gonna shift to Music.. goodbye engineering.. Tears

Good luck! It's NEVER too late to find out what your real passions are. Except when you're dead. Smile
(03-15-2010, 11:58 PM)Fox Wrote: Parang pinauwi ka lang for the weekend ah.

The thing is, It's the start of the week.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,581 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy