Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:31 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant.

[Image: FUCKBELKIN.png]
They removed the Teleport and Time Bomb abilities of the Protoss Mothership as well as upping the cost of the Vortex to 100 from 75. This is a travesty against all mankind who plays Protoss!

They did replace the spells they took away with a very large AoE Recall ability called Mass Recall, though.

EDIT: Carriers are f'kn weird now.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]
Happy Birthday, BarneyLenox! Hope your faux-profile gets even more impressive. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Happy birthday, Mr. Lenox! You look more like you're 40 though, rather than 30. I hear chicks dig that though.
Lol tao ba yan? May picture eh LOL
(03-03-2010, 12:39 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Lol tao ba yan? May picture eh LOL

Hinde, pero sobrang astig di ko mabura. LOL

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...pid7840361
FUCK. JUST FUCK IT. FUCK.

I was trying to do the lineart in one of my older stuff posted here (Wanzerfreak's AC), which took me about 4 hours to do because I had to work over the very inconsistent and randomized details I sketched before. I was finally going to save it for the first time when the only things left unfinished were the arm weapons.

Suddenly, before I was able to click save; BROWNFUCKINGBITCHING OUT. WHAT THE FUCK?!
RAVE : RR is awesome, the guys in RR are AWESOME
time for brofist! DO IT OR YOU ARE NOT A TRUE MEMBER OF RR!
[Image: 10sdbtw.jpg]
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
There's something wrong here. It seems like Iraya-sama's planning something bad.

I would like you to clarify what you're planning first!
im not planning anything! promise! im just raving that rr is one of teh best forums ive ever joined!

PROMISE!

...and i like brofisting! XD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
*BROFIST* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
(03-03-2010, 03:56 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: im not planning anything! promise! im just raving that rr is one of teh best forums ive ever joined!

PROMISE!

...and i like brofisting! XD

WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE REAL IRAYA??? Jason
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Yes. I wonder what's going on too, TS.

Anyway Iraya, I'll do it.

*Brofist*

*Turns into a unicorn.*

Sad
elo guys long time no see Tongue

rant:...um hate work (dont plan to stay long just going to endure it for a few months for the work experience and earn a bit of money for my own laptop, but after that ill go back to job hunting or short course Tongue ) LOL XD though i still practice what i really love doing during freetime (illustrations/painting/writting(more or less short stories/narrative poems)/3d modeling/animation (though i did traditional animations (yeah it was fun but a pain had to draw each frame LOL) before when i still in high school too bad no such thing as a usb back then so i don't have my files anymore, so 1-2 months ago trying to relearn animation on my own but this time as a professional i wont settle for just good XD i want excellent quality LOL)at the office and when i get home

rave: i am still alive LOL XD....honestly i don't know what to rave about
not yet professionally XD but yeah since i came from a traditional background i know being a in-betweener is effing hard (ive been there a few times XD) that's why i moved to 3d for my animations (but i still do rough stick figures from time to time just to plan it out before translating the animation to 3d ) but i can honestly say i still use my traditional background in painting/animation/illustration in 3d because the concept/principles are still the same its just the medium that changed Happy

and i do know the path of the artist is a difficult one even years before when i was still a grade school and such Happy i knew what was i getting into
as once said "to be successful in animation industry you have to love the craft it should be just a hobby it has to be your passion"
Yeah the artist's path can be a difficult one. The animator's path is even worse. Were you working as an in-betweener? That's a shitty job. >_<

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,521 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy