Current time: 05-21-2024, 02:15 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(02-28-2010, 05:05 AM)Serene Wrote: Well CZ, It was supposed to be a compliment. Kasi sabi ko dun: Sana ikaw na lang dad ko. Clapping

RAVE:
Laptop! laptop! Almighty ninong's lending me his laptop until he can be my own. Rock on

Im not taking it as one and why is your tito gonna be your laptop???
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Lol!

Thanks to Andew, I am nao playing SC2. Need to watch more replays and get familiarized with the new shortcut keys though.
Sorta rant: Went out for dinner with a family friend and his gf; my brother asked him to find -me- a girl, "before it's too late."

*facepalm* moment.

That means we're of that age already, people.
With some of us here already in their mid-twenties and past, i guess our family members are starting to see us as Christmas cakes already. Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-28-2010, 06:25 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(02-28-2010, 05:05 AM)Serene Wrote: Well CZ, It was supposed to be a compliment. Kasi sabi ko dun: Sana ikaw na lang dad ko. Clapping

RAVE:
Laptop! laptop! Almighty ninong's lending me his laptop until he can be my own. Rock on

Im not taking it as one and why is your tito gonna be your laptop???

Power Fail! Facepalm

Because he's gonna be my laptop!
'Signatures are overrated.'
lap..............top
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Oh, stop thinking about that kind of stuff. No no
It's definitely a communications failure when the words "he" and "it" don't fall into their proper places.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Haha, I'm prolly going to be single 'till I'm 40. I don't have time for romance if I wanna become an epic game prod designer.
(03-01-2010, 09:35 PM)Aruren Wrote: Haha, I'm prolly going to be single 'till I'm 40. I don't have time for romance if I wanna become an epic game prod designer.

That reminded me of John Romero.
Speaking of marriedness, I'm feeling sorry for this obese white guy who was promised a pinay wife(a relative of my stepmom), since he can't get a girl. The guy went to the philippines to get the girl but the girl didn't like him so he went back here empty handed. Now they suggested another girl(another relative of the whore) and so the guy brought her here, but then it seems she also didn't like the guy. And now they're trying to introduce the girl to me. Parang mga nagbebenta ng laman VomitVomitVomit
Rant: Another f*cking visit to the dentist.. Anesthesia missed and I get to swallow about a half a teaspoon of it.. And it's soooo bitter.. I choked and almost puked.. xP

Rant: THESIS~! F*ck~!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(03-01-2010, 10:44 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Speaking of marriedness, I'm feeling sorry for this obese white guy who was promised a pinay wife(a relative of my stepmom), since he can't get a girl. The guy went to the philippines to get the girl but the girl didn't like him so he went back here empty handed. Now they suggested another girl(another relative of the whore) and so the guy brought her here, but then it seems she also didn't like the guy. And now they're trying to introduce the girl to me. Parang mga nagbebenta ng laman VomitVomitVomit

Let me puke along with you.

VomitVomitVomitVomitVomitVomitVomit
Yeah that's pretty gross, JE.
lol @ J.E

That sucks big time man. you have my sympathies. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,558 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy