Current time: 05-23-2024, 02:37 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant or no rant, you're alive and unroasted, Goat. We're just glad you're alright.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: I have discovered the beauty of No More Heroes on Wii. I love Sylvia.
Rave: Colored contact lenses..

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
@Goat

Glad to hear you're safe.

But now I can't stop thinking of lamb chops
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Kahit masunog ka Goat, over aged ka na para maging cabrito.
It's great you can still post here.

Rant:
Damn, we're nearing a deadline [2 days] and I'm still missing a little... wait. enough sugarcoating. MORE THAN HALF of research material.
And I've done everything I can to find them in the net anyway. Who in hell has 3 year old newspapers?! Tapos, our contractor took half of February to pay their downpayment, affecting our working time. And then my dad -sana si Raff na lang- doesn't want me to blame our contractors for paying late.

Like I said before GMA7 is the only one I found with good news archives. I can't really discuss much of this in the net. But in order to get to an understatement, allow me to post this short phrase...

Putang Ina...

That and this: 'A business is like a machine, for it to work well, it must be well maintained and well oiled.'

FOR THE REPUBLIC!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Try university libraries. They archive pretty much all newspapers.
Pwede rin. I'll try that next time.
Rant:
Gah I hate prank calls! Especially when its late in the night and I'm just trying to get some sleep! Say have any of you receive a random call at midnight? When the only sound from the other side is "heavy breathing" like a large animal... Fear
(02-26-2010, 03:16 PM)medusa0 Wrote: Rant:
Gah I hate prank calls! Especially when its late in the night and I'm just trying to get some sleep! Say have any of you receive a random call at midnight? When the only sound from the other side is "heavy breathing" like a large animal... Fear

I get calls like that too at around 4 am. Although they're usually from my grandmother, and she hangs up because she forgot what she was supposed to say LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
LOL that's pretty funny, TS! LOL

But at the same time, that's pretty sad. My lola has dementia too.
(02-25-2010, 06:58 PM)Goat Wrote: RANT:

BIG FUCKING HOLY COCKSUCKING PIERCING SHIT. I HATE IT WHEN SOME DOUCHEFUCKING VAGIHOLE USES THE STOVE LIKE IN THE SIMS, AND WHEN THEY FUCKING COOK, A BIG FUCKING FIRE MAY POSSIBLY BREAK OUT AND BURN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE.

Good thing the fire didn't spread throughout the whole fucking place. No damages too, phew. The sudden burst due to the oil almost reached the roof though.

reminds me of a past fail XD anyways thank goodness your furs alright I don't think burned goat hair is fashionable LOL

@medusa: We also get those kinds of calls here to but half of the time its due to our borken phoneline not properly recieving the call XD

@jobet: wtf nagagalit ka na nga sinali mo pa ako amf Chair
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(02-26-2010, 03:16 PM)medusa0 Wrote: Rant:

I had. It was my aunt with a borken phone. All I hear from the other side silence. Then I'll hear a click after a few minutes.

I even even cursed her. Well, I didn't know it was her.
Luckily, when I tried using their phone, I can't hear anything from their side either.

Well CZ, It was supposed to be a compliment. Kasi sabi ko dun: Sana ikaw na lang dad ko. Clapping

RAVE:
Laptop! laptop! Almighty ninong's lending me his laptop until he can be my own. Rock on

RANT:
Had to go the hospital againg. Heat, cement, tiles being cut in half, it's ok to look at them, but not have them in your lungs.

Nebulize, oxygen, that thing with a sweet wait 2 inch needle.
Luckily, I only have 2 weeks left in my stay here. I miss my room.
Rant (not really a rant, more like a question): To get ankle weights, or not to get ankle weights? That is the question...

Rave: They're beginning to notice the effects of my dieting and my workout sessions. Big grin
Rave: played SC2 beta at sandbox mode (didnt got an invite)
rant:
Last night's damage control(Drunken posts) I remember having trouble posting as "guest" in the front page too.
[Image: dpost.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,069,006 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,178 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy