Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:27 AM
Extra info about you...
Whoops, really need to remember to address who i'm speaking to. Yes, i was referring to Rick. Sorry bout the confusion.

And to avoid getting off topic, i'm able to hold grudges against people for really long periods. I can name some guys who i haven't spoken to for the better part of a decade now due to a falling out or argument that occurred way back in 2002. A lot of friends have already asked us that it's way past time to bury the hatchet but i'm not interested in resuming any sort of relationship with those turdbrains anymore.

It doesn't really take all that much to get in my bad side. A simple misunderstood comment, a remark that i may find insulting (even if it's merely meant as a jest) or anything directed against me that i may find offending in the slightest will leave me thinking that the fuckface can go jump off a cliff for all i care. And yes, if that happens, my pyromaniacal tendencies will definitely take a turn for the worst,
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Let it go, Fox. It's not worth a potential heart attack when you're older.
Here's extra info about me:
http://masterminion.deviantart.com/journal/26311869
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I was interviewed in Minegarde, part of an initiative for new content generation. If you want to know more about me, check it out. LOL The topics include gaming history, hobbies, Monster Hunter, and a lot of things in between.

http://forums.minegarde.com/index.php?showtopic=16838

Edit: Just found out you need to be a registered member. Can't do anything about that if you aren't, sorry!
(11-06-2009, 08:30 PM)Sforza Wrote: I was interviewed in Minegarde, part of an initiative for new content generation. If you want to know more about me, check it out. LOL The topics include gaming history, hobbies, Monster Hunter, and a lot of things in between.

That was a pretty nice read. Some members are now going to stalk you in Indonesia. LOL
Quite a gaming history you have I see :p
(11-06-2009, 08:44 PM)Grim Wrote: That was a pretty nice read. Some members are now going to stalk you in Indonesia. LOL

How do they say 'pare' in Indonesian anyway?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Dunno if there's a counterpart of our "pare" in other languages but the closest terms in Indonesian would be "teman" for "friend", "sahabat" for "pal" and "sobat" for "buddy". Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
pare still sounds better.
, pare. You forgot the extra pare, pare. LOL

That's a looong history of games. The games of our generation, definitely.
My name in Katakana: リック シンゼヨング(Rikku Shin-Zeong). In Gundam terms, its a Reconfigured New (model) Zeong! Big grin
Facts about the Panda:

~is a Gundam fanboy.
~writes a lot, both as a sideline and as a pasttime.

(Wait... You guys already know that... Let's try this again...)

Evil Panda...

~is a hopeless romantic.
~is a die-hard DotA player. Invoker, Tinker, Slardar and Broodmother are among his staple heroes.
~prefers girls who can put him on a leash.
~is highly appreciative when taken to a buffet. (LOL)
~is a music nut. He even uses his cellphone more for music (and picture taking) than for actual communication.
~is a sucker for high-tech gadgets, and wishes he'd get a 5800 for his birthday.

I can't think of anything else... @_____________________@
(02-19-2010, 12:45 AM)Evil Panda Wrote: ~prefers girls who can put him on a leash.

iraya-sama will like this Happy
in the "prefers boys who can put him on a leash" sense
...Oh hell no. @_@
Well, that's the republic for you.
'Signatures are overrated.'