Current time: 05-21-2024, 02:12 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
You would've seen something that no souls have witnessed before - RR guys in leather shoes and button-down shirts, acting like decent and respectable members of society. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
long story short...so herbed up right now....stumbled upon this link......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHUHh-_4H...re=related

OMG!!!!! I AM SOOO GETTING THIS!!!!!!!! Jake check it out...since you like Dynasty and the combo crunching gameplay of it.....this is what i was waiting for...and for some cosmic omg reason....this game.....
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
... o_O omg I think Im thankful I didn't go ... though still belated happy bday jake and sori for not being able to come XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

i meant for a character that uses fists in a game that plays like dynasty warriors....
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
sorry hemp but I was talking about jake's birthday XD

(01-10-2010, 03:07 PM)Hempire Wrote: long story short...so herbed up right now....stumbled upon this link......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHUHh-_4H...re=related

OMG!!!!! I AM SOOO GETTING THIS!!!!!!!! Jake check it out...since you like Dynasty and the combo crunching gameplay of it.....this is what i was waiting for...and for some cosmic omg reason....this game.....

Yeah, I've been playing this series for a while now. It's Capcom's competition to Samurai Warriors (by Koei). Will probably get for sure too LOL
(01-10-2010, 02:04 PM)Goat Wrote: How did it go? Did someone take pics? D:

Also, belated happy birthday, Jake. In case I haven't done it.

Thanks! No, I don't think anyone took pics Happy
Which may be a good thing.
Thanks for the concern people! I went away for the weekend to soak in some some rest and relaxation, away from computers, TVs, game consoles and other things which might hamper recovery.

My left eye is already almost back to normal, save for a red wound below the iris. Right eye vision is still blurred, but generally I think the keratitis is healing. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow, to see if any scars will form on my right eye as a result of the healing process. If there will be, and they are deep enough, my right eye's vision could be distorted. I don't know yet what treatments are available for that, like laser etc., I'll be asking tomorrow.

I'm hoping he'll say that the wounds aren't that deep, and that healing will restore my right eye's vision to what it was.

Belated happy birthday Jake! Smile
Yay~! Our leader is recovering! ^__^

Ah, and happy birthday to you, sforza~! I realized I haven't posted my greeting in the forums. XD
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Rave: Doctor says my eyes are expected to be fully healed in a week's time or so. My vision should return to normal then. Thank God, and thank you all again for your concern.

No eyepatch for me then. All my badassness will have to come from within. LOL
Good to know Mix! Big grin. Its a cause for a celebration! XD You're badass from the heart man! :p

Obligatory: MIX, YOU'RE NOT BLIND! Big grin
AAAAW ... I mean yey good to see you'll be recovering congrats XD

Mix didn't go blind!!! Big grin Really great news.
Congrats, Mix! Now come to think of it, if Mix would ever go blind he'd be renaming RR into Foxhound without doubt!

J/k. At least you didn't go blind, which is already good news to us.

Edit2:

Rant/Rave:

I can't help but stay away and laugh at my driver who's watching some hentai (FULL VOLUME) dvds in my dad's office.

Also, we live in a compound, I'm certainly not the only one who can hear the screaming fuckers other than him.
(01-11-2010, 12:51 PM)Goat Wrote: Congrats, Mix! Now come to think of it, if Mix would ever go blind he'd be renaming RR into Foxhound without doubt!

J/k. At least you didn't go blind, which is already good news to us.

We actually talked about that during Jake's birthday dinner. Mix becomes Big Boss and starts Outer Heaven and we all have to start giving ourselves animal nicknames and special abilities.

(01-11-2010, 12:51 PM)Goat Wrote: Edit2:

Rant/Rave:

I can't help but stay away and laugh at my driver who's watching some hentai (FULL VOLUME) dvds in my dad's office.

Also, we live in a compound, I'm certainly not the only one who can hear the screaming fuckers other than him.

I really don't know what to say about that. Maybe you can scare him by knocking really loud on the door all of a sudden. Big grin Careful though, don't shake hands with him for the rest of the day, and whatever car he drives, you're gonna have to disinfect the wheel and stick shift.
Disinfect the stick shift. I love it. LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,558 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy