Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:39 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Some of my goats were killed earlier this morning. I was out walking my herd to the western pasture when some helicopters flew by. While I was trying to lead my goats away, several soldiers leaned out and opened fire on my herd, targeting a few of my larger goats with superb accuracy. I was able to get the majority of my goats away but four of them would not get up ever again.

Afterwards, the helicopters landed and I was approached by a scruffy soldier in sunglasses who gave me a camera and a bicycle in exchange for the dead goats, saying something about how he hadn't eaten in 3 days. Now I wonder how I am going to explain all this to my wife?
(12-08-2009, 11:43 AM)Abdul Wrote: Some of my goats were killed earlier this morning. I was out walking my herd to the western pasture when some helicopters flew by. While I was trying to lead my goats away, several soldiers leaned out and opened fire on my herd, targeting a few of my larger goats with superb accuracy. I was able to get the majority of my goats away but four of them would not get up ever again.

Afterwards, the helicopters landed and I was approached by a scruffy soldier in sunglasses who gave me a camera and a bicycle in exchange for the dead goats, saying something about how he hadn't eaten in 3 days. Now I wonder how I am going to explain all this to my wife?

You can take me there for a while as long as you have a fast internet connection. I'd be glad to replace your dead goats temporarily.
I am happy to hear that, my good man. You will be glad to know that my facilities include lots of large open spaces for roaming and plentiful grasslands for grazing. I am quite sure you will be welcomed by my herd, as they are quite upset over the recent loss of some of their number.

Please be prepared as I shall be coming to collect you soon. You will most enjoy your stay with my herd, I guarantee it.
... suddenly the phrase "goat's milk" came to mind Ninja
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant:

Can't sleep. Decided to work.

Rant 2:

Now I can't stop working. Lol.
(12-07-2009, 11:17 AM)Grim Wrote: That's cool dude. Good luck with that, hope it pushes through.

It pushed through! I'll be staying there for about 6 to so months.
He's giving me 5 month project to play around, I mean, practice with under his supervision.
This is gonna be so cool. No meets for me for a while though.
I'll be out of Manila by probably next week on Friday.
'Signatures are overrated.'
hei bro! good luck with that!
I hope this new path of yours becomes rewarding, comrade. I won't say good luck because that means that you won't be giving it your all. Just do your best. Salute
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-09-2009, 02:40 PM)Fox Wrote: Good luck on this new path of yours, comrade. I won't say good luck because that means that you won't be giving it your all.

Uhh... LOL
(12-09-2009, 02:40 PM)Fox Wrote: Good luck on this new path of yours, comrade. I won't say good luck because that means that you won't be giving it your all. Just do your best. Salute

But you just said good luck...
Anak ng tokwa... Fox fail. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Epic fail. LOL
Happy Birthday Abdul~! May you be with your forty virgins.
Happy Birthday, Abdul!
Happy Birthday, Mr. Ala-Ukbar!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,556 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy