Current time: 05-21-2024, 02:13 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(10-28-2009, 12:50 PM)Fox Wrote: Sithspit! Plastic colliding with your eyes is not a pleasant experience. Why is it that small pieces fly off the sprues at such high speeds when clipping them?

Myuu clipping them too fast can do that. Try clipping it like you were "shaving' the nub off with the blade of the clipper.

Better results too. ^__^v

@ Twin-Skies-- Any other details regarding that marathon aside from the date? Maybe venue and a map of the marathon's path? :3
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
I misplaced my clipper the other day. I left it somewhere on my desk but i can't seem to find the darn thing. I'm using an old nailcutter at the moment. No damage caused by the flying piece though. It just stuck to my left eyeball and left me stunned for a few seconds. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Tang inang mga bata d2 wala talagang hygiene. I just found out that they were drinking directly from the bottle container instead of using a fucking DRINKING GLASS.
I have a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. Will be trying it out later on my laptop.

My friend also nominated my account to be activated for Google Wave (he had invites). Let's hope I get in. Big grin
Whoooo. Hyped stuff in your hands. Big grin Do test for us!
(10-28-2009, 12:55 PM)Trace-02 Wrote:
(10-28-2009, 12:50 PM)Fox Wrote: Sithspit! Plastic colliding with your eyes is not a pleasant experience. Why is it that small pieces fly off the sprues at such high speeds when clipping them?

Myuu clipping them too fast can do that. Try clipping it like you were "shaving' the nub off with the blade of the clipper.

Better results too. ^__^v

@ Twin-Skies-- Any other details regarding that marathon aside from the date? Maybe venue and a map of the marathon's path? :3

http://www.letsgosago.net/2009/10/pasig-river-marathon/

Rant/Rave: Swapped avatars
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

I can still feel that piece stuck in my eye up to now...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rave:

Thaaaank you, Trace! I now haz a Gundam designed by Shoji Kawamori, and an Eyezack!!!
Rave: Thanks Goat! Paided! Eyezack is massive plastic in small box~!

Rant: The guy wearing the red shirt from Cool Republic was at Greenhills this morning... Facepalm

Rave: Goat and I gave pare the slip. Like a shadow... at night!
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
(10-30-2009, 12:21 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: Rant: The guy wearing the red shirt from Cool Republic was at Greenhills this morning... Facepalm

Thanks for the warning. I'll be heading to GH later with some friends so i'll make sure to make use of my sneaking skills later.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
[Image: pare01.jpg]
Yeah! my PC gets some lovin'

[Image: IMG_1836.jpg]

Domo Domo Domo
Ninja Ninja 
I see you finally got that. XD

Nothing like getting what you are looking for. XD
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
Man... how much did that set you back?
(10-30-2009, 10:22 PM)Immaterial Wrote: I see you finally got that. XD

Nothing like getting what you are looking for. XD

yeah, finally Rock on

(10-30-2009, 10:25 PM)Grim Wrote: Man... how much did that set you back?

around 13KphpTears of joy

My plan is to install my OS and game programs there Happy
I'll try to post some benchmark comparisons later.
Ninja Ninja 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,558 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy