Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:01 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
ouch naman.. gumagamit ako ng "q" tska "aq" sa txt.. the rest hindi na.. LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(10-07-2009, 02:29 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: ouch naman.. gumagamit ako ng "q" tska "aq" sa txt.. the rest hindi na.. LOL

Even I myself am frequently using it. LOL

Typing KO takes about 3-5 key inputs before finally getting it to appear on your screen, whereas typing Q takes only 2. Same goes for mxado, although I don't prefer using it when I'm texting somebody. LOL

Ayoqo, qeo, and xan aren't necessary. Powhz, pohz or anything with an unnecessary Z are downright annoying imo. LOL
yeah yung mga substitutions that reduce the number of needed key presses, well that's acceptable. Pero yung mga pa-cute shit lang, CUT IT OUT. LOL Or hell, learn to use T9 predictive texting. You can program it to however you normally text naman eh. Much faster.
Titigilan ko na ang kagagamit ng firefox.
Bakit naman?

Ehehe, Buo ako kung mag text.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I'm watching the game, and my bosses don't know. This is awesome! Big grin

http://www.punchsports.net/2009/06/watch...aming.html
http://telebisyonlayn.blogspot.com/2009/...ing-2.html

In case that stream fails.

EDIT: Still failed.

The live comments are really lol though!
Rave - PAIDED! BACK! Clapping
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Watched Final Fantasy Distant Worlds Last night, performed by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra and the UBC Opera Ensemble. It was an amazing performance. They got three standing ovations throughout the concert, with the last one only ending because the orchestra actually stood up and left the stage.

Here's a pic Hemp took: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=77...0182696612

We both bought the CDs, so I can upload a few tracks if you guys are interested. The FFXI theme was the best I think. Lots of FFVII (including Sephiroth/Aeris themes) and VIII stuff too. FFVI had the Opera Scene.
Sforza: WHAT!? UPLOAD WHAT YOU HAVE D:< lawl

Anyway...

Rant:

Still no internet at my house. Hence I've been living like a hermit. Been drawing and CG-ing a lot.

Rave:

Turns out I can come up with a lot of good stuff if I'm asked to.
Rant: Defense for thesis later, Judgment Day all over again.
Rave: On the other hand, once we wrap this up, we're going "all out" w00t (well except for the possibility of one of the jerk of a prof throwing us a ridiculous project)
[Image: nines.jpg]
(10-10-2009, 09:24 AM)Sforza Wrote: Watched Final Fantasy Distant Worlds Last night, performed by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra and the UBC Opera Ensemble. It was an amazing performance. They got three standing ovations throughout the concert, with the last one only ending because the orchestra actually stood up and left the stage.

Here's a pic Hemp took: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=77...0182696612

We both bought the CDs, so I can upload a few tracks if you guys are interested. The FFXI theme was the best I think. Lots of FFVII (including Sephiroth/Aeris themes) and VIII stuff too. FFVI had the Opera Scene.

^^^^ @ 420 bpm

that orchestra was Curaga to the ears. I'm glad we used the item called "Green Herbs" before going to the quest.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
tangina nagkaka wiwidrawal symptoms na ako sa 2 weeks internet fast ko TANGINA MO PLDT IBALIK MO NA INTERNET NAMIN!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Ang lutong nun ah. LOL

Wala bang magandang internet cafe sa paligid?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy