Current time: 06-02-2024, 01:49 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
yay for mac! LOL
Rant:
Kakaiba ang araw ko kahapon. May pumanaw at may nagtatangkang manumbalik.
Rant:
Natusok nung 1mm flathead screwdriver yung hinlalaki ko...
Over 1cm yung lalim nung sugat... Andaming dugo... Astig.

I don't have a foreigner... este foreign object pala, stuck in my thumb.
Pag foreigner kasi "T***I**!!! ABDUL ANO GINAGAWA MO SA HINLALAKI KO!?"
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hello my friend. I am sorry but I do not speak your language. I see that you seem to be in great pain. Here, I will reveal to you a wondrous cure that was invented by my great-great-grandpapa, who was the greatest goatherder in all of Khapalpakhstan.

All you have to do gather the droppings of five dozen longbearded mountain goats. Once you have enough to fill one sack, you soak them in water and wait for one hour. Then you add a glass of horse saliva and then stir until you have a very smooth mixture. Afterwards, you just apply the paste to your wounds.

Voila, the wound will be cleaned and thumb will fall off after five days!
How wild has the Republic been since I've been away? Big grin
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
(09-19-2009, 10:30 AM)Abdul Wrote: Hello my friend. I am sorry but I do not speak your language. I see that you seem to be in great pain. Here, I will reveal to you a wondrous cure that was invented by my great-great-grandpapa, who was the greatest goatherder in all of Khapalpakhstan.

All you have to do gather the droppings of five dozen longbearded mountain goats. Once you have enough to fill one sack, you soak them in water and wait for one hour. Then you add a glass of horse saliva and then stir until you have a very smooth mixture. Afterwards, you just apply the paste to your wounds.

You are officially the RR doctor atm, in AEA1's absence.
(09-19-2009, 10:30 AM)Abdul Wrote: Hello my friend. I am sorry but I do not speak your language. I see that you seem to be in great pain. Here, I will reveal to you a wondrous cure that was invented by my great-great-grandpapa, who was the greatest goatherder in all of Khapalpakhstan.

JUST DIE AND GET YOUR 40 VIRGINS!!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant: Image hosting sites have been blocked here in my office... I can't post any new stuff even if I wanted to....

I can't even see the stuff I've posted before....

*sad*
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Try using an online proxy, it could bypass the blocks placed by your office.

www.proxy.org

Just type the URL on the textbox on the right. Sometimes the randomly chosen proxy may not work, so just keep on trying till you land one that works.
I think it was actually yesterday. Oh well, belated Happy birthday as well.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Belated happy birthday to jobet! you're one year closer to your demise!!!!
Oh well, belated Happy Birthday from me as well.
Belated happy birthday, Jobet!
Rave: Finally trying out facebook. It's actually quite mundane...

Rant: ...until I started getting links like this: http://peopleofwalmart.com/

The horror...Vomit
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
What's with the link by the w-- OH FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCK

I CAN'T UNSEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,518 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,208 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy