Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:36 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rave: i can no do C. Viper's Seismic hammer into flame kick combo!!!!!
rant... tried to fit in some "me" time last night... ended up falling asleep while playing arkham. damn.... FAIL
That's how it's been with me recently too. LOL But I think it's Mix that has it really bad right now. Magkapareho lang ata kayo ng schedule eh. LOL
Rant:
Stiff neck! Oh gads.
(09-13-2009, 09:02 AM)Goat Wrote: Rant:
Stiff neck! Oh gads.

*karate chops your neck*
lol!!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
RANT:

My Laptop last night gave me this error:

Disk Drive error,
press any key to continue.

I have NEVER run into something like this. And it tells me I probably need to replace my HDD. Aw crap.
(09-13-2009, 10:42 AM)Aruren Wrote: RANT:

My Laptop last night gave me this error:

Disk Drive error,
press any key to continue.

I have NEVER run into something like this. And it tells me I probably need to replace my HDD. Aw crap.

That sucks.

Sounds like hard drive failure. That happened to my old laptop. The drive just gives out randomly, depending on how lucky you are. Back up what you can asap and replace it Ninja
I feel for you man. Tongue
Well. The laptop for me is a transient unit. Therefore it don't really keep anything that's of any real importantce in there. However, it's still -1 PC in this house where about 5 people try to figure out who uses 4 computers.
Rave - Whew, de-dusting and clean-up finally completed. Now to get these hunks of plastic back in their proper spots.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Advanced happy birthday to Andrew!
happy B-day Andrew
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy birthday Andrew!
Happy birthday Andrew!1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,526 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy