Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:12 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant:

XBOX Controllers are the worst 2D fighting game controllers I ever held. I will not buy an XBOX thanks to this.

Rave:

There's apparently a BlazBlue in one of the rentals in the Taft area, whee.

Note: I still lurve GG moar.
This is gonna take a lot longer than i thought...

[Image: cleanupprogress.jpg]

I've been de-dusting kits since yesterday and i'm just a little over half done.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Aruren, there are Dual Shock to X360 adapters, I believe. Just google it. LOL
Feel like showing this one off even though I don't actually have this yet.

Stock buttons and balltop (which are Sanwa already, so they're just about the best), Boxer artwork. TIME TO GET PAIDED! Pirate

[Image: balrogtee.jpg]

It's good to have a cousin who can mod stuff.
Still awake at 2am and going over the circa-2006 threads in the AC stuff section.

*sighs*

Good memories all from a time when we were all still actively playing LR. Those were the days...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: YEAH!!!!, just got Gouken!!!!!!!!!!

Rave: i just realized it just a while ago that someone at school is really angry at me and wants to kill me, more reason for me to train karate.
(09-11-2009, 10:24 AM)atdsutm Wrote: Rave: i just realized it just a while ago that someone at school is really angry at me and wants to kill me, more reason for me to train karate.

LOL now I'm curious about it!!!
Its like around last year last term, about a report/paper thing. Every start of a term we are asked to group up (2 of us in the group) for the report. at the last 3-4 weeks of the term, i finally manage to start with an idea of what to report and also compiled most of the ideas (grammar fixing and etc...), that is where he started to join in (making it 4). Of course, we passed the work to them and also on the development of the powerpoint and of the discussant, while the whole group still reports on the report day.

Now that guy said that i didnt do anything "wlang ginawa" on the report and also states that i was arrogant. I didnt really knew the guy was really that angry at me, since i barely knew him (didnt remember his name even at the time we were groupmates just remebered his name at this term.).

anyways if he doesnt like me, then screw him and since i consider this situation as a lolers. He is irrelevant to my life and goals anyways.
Neutral:

Hindi ko kinuha mga course cards ko. Hahahahahaha
Rave:

I've been introduced to a fanmade song "Okkusenman."

It's a song formed out of the music in Wily's stage in Megaman 2. I think I've fallen inlove with the series again.
(09-11-2009, 08:54 PM)Goat Wrote: Neutral:

Hindi ko kinuha mga course cards ko. Hahahahahaha

Fuck me for laughing like a wannabee-badass who thinks that nothing bad will happen. Now I certainly have no idea what subjects am I supposed to take, since I don't even know which of the subjects did I pass/fail.
so why not get them now? better late than never right?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I can't, I'll have to wait until Sept. 15. That was the given date to me. D:
Shit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,524 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy