Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:20 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Actually. I did go along those lines.

I also advocated 'harm reduction' rather than just legalizing the crop with a flip of a switch.

And guess whut?

RAVE:

Aside from some technical stuff like format of the title page and a small typo, candidate for bestest term papers!!! D:<

PAIDED!!!
Raven Republic: Changing lives!
(09-01-2009, 10:42 PM)Aruren Wrote: Actually. I did go along those lines.

I also advocated 'harm reduction' rather than just legalizing the crop with a flip of a switch.

And guess whut?

RAVE:

Aside from some technical stuff like format of the title page and a small typo, candidate for bestest term papers!!! D:<

PAIDED!!!

smoke a blunt and celebrate!!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(09-01-2009, 11:13 PM)NiX Wrote: Raven Republic: Changing lives!
lol slogan na ba yan?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rave:

Thanks, DT. Your AC4 kits are going to change my life!

Sorry for not recognizing the original price of the TELLUS though.
Rave: went to an interschool parade competition today cause my bro is a lyre player. What i saw were skimpily clad lolis waving batons and flags around. XD

Rant: There were no guards -- juts random policemen lounging around. There was this creepy Caucasian dude taking pictures of the children. I'd say pedo.

Why? Takes one to know one
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Creepy Caucasian indeed. O_O

A certain ex-member would have been happy there too.
Rave: All of the difficult/annoying requirements have been fulfilled. All that are left now are tests I don't plan to study for.

Rave again: The prof who has been telling me that my work can always be improved actually acknowledged me as a capable designer. Woot.

God-Rave: I got a rough check of how my grades look like. I don't have to take any finals to pass again. GOD-MODE ON!

Today is a good day.
A good designer huh? This place is always looking for volunteers who can see things through. Big grin
Well. I just have to finish one more plate and I won't give a care about school for a short period of time. If you have any requests, I wouldn't mind hearing them.
Can you design T-Shirts? Tongue We need help making a good design for the RR T-shirt project Sophie

See here for the related thread: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=1135
@goat: No prob dude. Do post some pix of em when your done with em.
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
@Rick
Just placed my inputs on the topic. I'll try to come up with something.
Rave:
The AALIYAH kit is almost done. And yes, you can probably sense it, it's unpainted. LOL

Rant:
Naputol yung antenna, Hindi ko malagyan ng mighty bond. Sobrang nipis. Tinago ko muna yung putol na kapiraso ng antenna.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,578 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy