Current time: 05-18-2024, 08:54 PM
The FOOD Topic.
Lord_leperman knows his junk!

Kids, listen to this man.
Yeah, wasabi and nori! I want to try the others!
These are the best potato chips I've ever tasted though: http://www.wisesnacks.com/index.php/ridg...onion.html

The one I tried was produced in Malaysia and being sold in SM department stores branded as Wise Country Fries. These are the best potato chips ever. They have a balanced flavor that's not too salty and has a cool refreshing sour cream flavor that gives a distinct tangy flavor that doesn't overpower the potato flavor. A bit expensive though at 50 pesos for a medium sized bag (Half the size of the Wasabi and Nori chips).
If Rick says they're the best, I believe it. LOL I'll grab some maybe tomorrow.
The mark of a true gentleman: even in junk food, discerning taste. Hats off to you, sir! Gentleman
http://www.insanewiches.com/

Awesome food link of the day. LOL
Spoiler for RR LOL I have a mega food post planned on my blog soon. Pretty much all I've been doing here lately is eating.

I went back to Japadog today, was in line as soon as they opened. I was 3rd in line. 10 minutes later, the line was like yesterday's. I ordered the okonomi and mom got the oroshi. We ate the dogs at a Starbucks. I finished mine quickly (it was REALLY GOOD) and went back for another one, which took about 10 minutes. It was considered really fast considering the line, because I ordered a turkey terimayo, which they accidentally made too much of.

Click for bigger sizes. Pic w/ 2 dogs (L = okonomi, R = oroshi). Pic with terimayo = has extra wasabi mayo on top. The pic w/ the stand only is because the attendants were ducking behind the cart to get equipment and other things since the stall just opened.

[Image: th_IMG_9155.jpg] [Image: th_IMG_9156.jpg] [Image: th_IMG_9157.jpg]

VERDICT: BEST HOTDOGS EVER, and I've eaten a lot of them.

Edit: http://www.yelp.ca/biz/japa-dog-vancouver -- a few more reviews of the place from other people.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
OM NOM NOM NOM
Hey, even goats would want to eat something like this. D:
Those dogs are also fit for starving artists too. <:3 It reminds me of my Curry Hotdog salad last BYOB 2... ^__^
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Another spoiler post for RR Smile

...If someone would ask people on the street here where the best burger place is, most would say Vera's Burger Shack. I went there for dinner today and ordered a G-money burger (click to see the menu in pdf).

First thing I noticed was that the burger was effin' HUGE. The beer beside the burger is a PINT sized one (for scale purposes). I tried to hold it at first but eventually gave up so I had to use a knife and fork. Anyway, the burgers were cooked really well. The burgers tasted great indeed, but the place looked a bit run down and dirty (that's why it's called a shack?) - not that anyone seemed to care LOL

[Image: th_IMG_9181.jpg] [Image: th_IMG_9182.jpg]
*drools*
I'm hungry. D:
How big is that one compared to the Ridiculous burger that owned us last year?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Food places where you are. Lord_Leperman 2 2,447 11-10-2020, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  The Rant/Rave Topic Grim 6,767 4,788,291 09-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Last Post: NiX
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,172 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy