Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:01 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Ack!
38 degrees Celsius?!
CANADA HAS FEVER!!!

Grabe ha. Ang init nun.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Well,it's been quite a while since I posted to this board.. hahahah how nostalgic

Rant:

PS3 died, i find my own home insufferably boring now because of this

Following above,it died along with the pictures of my ex-girlfriend and other friends that I parted with. It sooo depressing T^T

Rave:

I'm getting myself a new PS3 right away,and this time,it's white!!My own color!!

Finished my White Glint model,and man it looks really sexy Big grin
(08-02-2009, 11:10 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Well,it's been quite a while since I posted to this board.. hahahah how nostalgic

Rant:

PS3 died, i find my own home insufferably boring now because of this

Finished my White Glint model,and man it looks really sexy Big grin

You're not the first one in RR: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...pid7829199

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_timer

Welcome back :p. Also, care to share pics of the White Glint model? Big grin
can't dead ps3's be revived?!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
It definitely could,however,it only lives for a couple of weeks, then it dies again. Can't call it revive,it's a matter of prolonging the usefulness of the unit. I should know... I repaired my PS3 6 times already and it dies every two weeks. Sometimes it lives only for a couple of hours.. This time,I left it dead. I'd rather buy a new unit so I wouldn't worry when it'll suddenly stop. As for the white glint,i'm not done with some paint yet. I actually wanna try weathering. White Glint is just.... too white Hmm
Rave:

UAAP-related - DOUBLE OVERTIME FINISH!! .... DLSU Win.
rant:

nooooooeeeees! UST LOST!! Jason

my classmates told me we were owning the game 3rd qtr score: UST-70 DLSU-57

then there were 2 OTs .. then WE LOST!! T,T

another rant/rave..
damn.. I don't know whether I'd be excited about seeing another "prophecy fail" or start changing for the better.. =_=
check the site.. see for yourself.. (don't blame/judge me.. the peer pressure is too much..)
http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant: Torrents are getting slow again. Globe must be throttling down backdoor programs again or something. AUGH.

@azuriel - Don't think about it too hard. It's not good for you. This sounds a lot like a tie-up with the 2012 movie, if that helps you.

- Okay I just visited the site. It's definitely some promotional site/phishing site for the movie. If you pay close attention you'll find there's just a lot of filler text about other stuff and that's it. On top of that, the lottery thing asks for your personal details which is normally what you give out to receive spam. The design stuff is totally played up too with all the flash effects to keep your attention. Even all the pictures are professional level, wtf. I totally don't believe this stuff. Don't feel bad though, I found zietgiest pretty damn convincing. Except for the Church part.

- As for the prophecy itself, they always tend to be vague. And well, I don't really believe in them.
All ISPs (at least in the metro) are having problems. Heck even Sun Broadband (slow as it is) is giving me a hard time even if all I'm doing is checking RR for new posts.

Connection woes. DotA does not accept!
*sniff*... I tried panel lining my white glint. Things went well till after a while while I was reposing it,I accidentally wiped off a lot of the lines,resulting a very dirty unit.. Not to mention that the pen I used was merely a 0.1 tech pen
Well, you were saying that it was too white previously. Just think of the messed-up lines as instant weathering effects. Tongue

It's better to let panel lines dry overnight before touching them, especially if you made them on a light colored kit. If it hasn't been too long since you smudged the panel line, you can clean them up using some cotton buds soaked in rubbing alcohol.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-02-2009, 09:52 PM)Aruren Wrote: Rant: Torrents are getting slow again. Globe must be throttling down backdoor programs again or something. AUGH.

If you read your contract with Globe, you'd have seen that they can indeed limit P2P bandwidth to only 20% of what you're paying for. There's also a reasonably big monthly DL/UL limit depending on what your plan is.
Hm. I don't remember anymore. It's been about 4 years since I read that thing. And I probably didn't know what P2P was yet. Anyway it's starting to pick up again. Not as fast as I'd like it but better than nothing.
More for Hemp, AA, Rick, etc.

Rant: I went to the Japadog stall here at around 6:30pm. The line was insane. Here's a pic (click for big ver.) -_-

[Image: th_IMG_9144.jpg]

Info link: http://www.japadog.com/

Will try going back tomorrow at a really weird hour.
*scanning* no High people detected.... =O
seriously though, i need help locating that stand....i wanna eat the hotdog as my munchies! =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,522 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy