Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:42 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Don't bother DLing ig if you're running on homebrew, its not gonna work. It has that same Official Firmware requirement as some games that don't work in Custom Firmware PSPs such as Gundam: Senjou No Kizuna.
(07-30-2009, 08:43 AM)Goat Wrote: Holy crap thanks for notifying. I almost forgot today's July 30!

Leperman Wrote:POST

Oh well, scratch that, but I'll just keep AC3P in my HD for now.
Well, you need the Japanese 5.55 official firmware update for the PSP released early July of this year. Otherwise, you won't be able to run the game... yet.
Whaaaat damn it. We'll have to wait for our pirate captains to make new firmware for us. Lol.
What? Jake's in Canada now? Bilis ah.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Well, he did leave last tuesday and it's around 18-20 hours per flight. So, he better be there.

RANT - Tomorrow's the day, and i'm STILL here. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
You can do it Fox! BBQ burgers over there so you'll be with us in spirit! Big grin
Yeah, Fox! Try to catch up!Sophie
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
OKAY. MY LIFE HAS BECOME TOO FUCKED UP BEYOND BELIEF.

SUMMARY.

1. PS3 BORKED-GOT A BUYER FOR 9K THO
2. GOT AN EFFIN COLD.
3. HAD A QUARREL WITH A REALLY IMPORTANT FRIEND
4. MAJORITY OF MY FILES IN THE PC(73GB TO BE EXACT) OF PRON, VIDS, MANGA, DOUJIN, AND ANIME DISAPPEARED.(RECOVERING AS WE SPEAK THO.)

OKAY. WHATS NEXT? ME GOING BLIND? A FREAKING METEOR HITS MY HEAD?!?!?!? ANDREW BECOMES A HOMO?!?!(WHICH IS A GOOD THING), RAFFY STARTS TO TYPE WITHOUT TYPOS?!?!?!

GADDAMIT. IF I ONLY BELIEVED IN A GOD, I WOULD BITCH SLAP THE DUDE.
FUBAR?

Well, i really don't know of anything inspirational to say but i do hope that things get better for you in the coming days ahead.

RANT - Rainstorm + no covered area = no chances of getting the grill lighted.

Somebody please shoot me.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
You should have brought a boat yesterday as Doc ships were docked in port with a lot of quality merchandise. But yeah I do hope you successfully recover your lost stores...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Shipment delivered, shipment delivered.

I got the lobsters. Prized catch!
RANT:

Got locked out of own condo
38 degree weather >_< talo pa pinas
Slept on a couch on first night, in that fucking weather
Got lost on bus
Went to gov't office to renew ID that wasn't expired pala

Rave:

French Canadian accents are cute o_o
Girls are all wearing skimpy clothes o_o
Good food, though a bit pricey o_o

Read more and see a few pix here.
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...pid7829998
(08-02-2009, 04:15 AM)Sforza Wrote: RANT:
Got locked out of own condo
38 degree weather >_< talo pa pinas
Slept on a couch on first night, in that fucking weather
Got lost on bus
Went to gov't office to renew ID that wasn't expired pala

Bukod sa mga sugat, heartbreak, screwups na narinig ko dito, those are the most indescribable... Kasi siguro ayoko mangyari yung ganyan sa kin.

Is 38 in Celsius or Farenheit?
'Signatures are overrated.'
That'll be in Celsius. I hear there's been a nasty heat wave going on in Vancouver right now from the news.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,556 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy