Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:23 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
LOLOLOL sorry Japan and Korea. LOL Oh, and Taiwan too and those Chinese coastal cities.
Look at that swerve! LOL All the better for other people though.
(06-25-2009, 05:16 AM)Grim Wrote: Look at that swerve! LOL All the better for other people though.

Parang Initial D LOL
Wala nang pag-asa para sa PAGASA. >.<

Who plays WipEout (for the PS3)? Let's race sometime.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
(06-25-2009, 08:52 AM)maitreya Wrote: Wala nang pag-asa para sa PAGASA. >.<

just LOL. LOL
PAGASA FAILS AGAING. Jason
I checked my timesheet for this month and saw that I had three days with a total of 18 working hours. Mannn... I need a life. LOL
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Rave:
No classes today.

Rant:
I still have tutor tho >_<

EDIT:

I want to read this:
[Image: C1100167_002_b-1.jpg]

Rant:
Problem?
All the downloads available for the GC Manhwa are only for the US and Europe.

Plus most of them are not translated.

I STILL WANT THO D: D: D:
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
rant: de la salle health sciences institute and dlsu-d had suspected cases of A(H1N1),classes are suspended 2 days ago and now there are rumors that 1 student from premed course died due to complication: myocarditis, but they are not yet confirming it.
-duty sucks, i am rotated to one of i think the worst unit in the hospital,team work sucks and you have to sit most of the time when you have nothing to do...i don't wanna go to work anymore...and tomorrow i am going to confront the supervisor to seek justice...i miss my previous unit and my team...if they won't allow me to go back it's better to resign than force myself to like it...

rave: i enrolled myself on muay thai for a change and to challenge myself...i always have a problem controlling my weight....more pain,more fun and more to gain
oh shit! *googles myocarditis*
after googling......(O___O)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Rant: For some reason my mom doesn't want me to borrow my friend's PS3 and HDTV while he's away in the states.
My MH file got corrupted......i went to market2 and got MHUnite........i now have adhoc party but i'm back to my ghetto Kutku armor.....(-_________-)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(06-26-2009, 08:27 PM)Hempire Wrote: My MH file got corrupted......i went to market2 and got MHUnite........i now have adhoc party but i'm back to my ghetto Kutku armor.....(-_________-)

I back-up my MH save every 3 days or so if I'm actively playing.

Anyway, are you going to stick with 2G or you'll play Unite? Unite can't adhoc with 2G, but I'm planning on playing Unite as well. Not too much though.
Rant: I've got the flu.

Hopefully not THAT flu, as I've decided to self-medicate for now. If this doesn't go down..oh boy.
Don't worry too much. Out of the 700+ that have gotten it here, no one of decent health has died. You'll be fine.
Hopefully it's just the usual flu. Otherwise, Makati Med! Big grin

That in itself is a rant/rave. Nurses/Bills D:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,531 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy