Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:46 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
@DTs pics..
nice set up...!

@Fox..
freedom!! XD

rave: yay net! XD connection is finally fixed!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I love our office connection (most of the time). Constant speed of around 230kb/sec, not torrent. Smile I guess it's good for this country at least.
[Image: screenie.jpg]
NO RESERVATIONS! =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(06-11-2009, 04:53 PM)Hempire Wrote: NO RESERVATIONS! =D

Where they MURDERED A GOAT IN THE PHILIPPNE EP!!!
That's why I'm getting it.

Also getting US Southwest and Chicago.
Then Vancouver, Singapore and Tokyo Big grin
yes Vancouver! I kinda felt sorry for the Amboy *forgot his name* in the Philippine episode....also the food that was fed to Tony, it was good no doubt but i'm sure he could've tried better...or had a better guide, oh well.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

It pains to see me how people make fun of my kin, even in death. Sad
(06-11-2009, 07:38 PM)Goat Wrote: It pains to see me how people make fun of my kin, even in death. Sad

at least your kin didn't die in vain....they were full of flavor.

Wow, I missed that episode. Can you bring a copy tomorrow, Jake? Kung ok lang Big grin
Man, Tony Bourdain is my god. My secret wish in life is to travel the world and indulge in all its goodness.
(06-11-2009, 09:01 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Wow, I missed that episode. Can you bring a copy tomorrow, Jake? Kung ok lang Big grin

Yup, sure. Bring a usb if you want to copy it.
Rant: I have a feeling that it could have been epic to attend the Fighting Game Marathon. </regret>
Heheh. May BYOB2 pa naman eh. *pat pat*

Mas epic yun.
Rant - Body's still battling to adjust back to the normal day/night rhythm but so far it's been difficult fight. I still keep waking up at weird hours and still feel sleepy at times during the day. Just like earlier - went to bed at around 11pm, woke up at 3am before finally falling asleep at around 4am.

I predict another several days like this before i get back in sync with the rest of the household.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I predict another 3 weeks for you.
Haha. Just continue to practice normal sleeping hours. It'll catch on soon enough.

Rave: Went to toycon today. I actually avoided getting caught in the Alodia mob most of the time. And I bought an action base for our Gundam Astrea. It totally looks like it's flying now. XD;

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,541 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy