Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:42 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
I don't know what to say after that...o-kay...
Rant: http://tinyurl.com/q9mumb

Monster Hunter tournament set for today is canceled amid legal threat from Capcom. Annoyed too that they sent it at the last minute.

MHPH organized the tournament btw, not Minegarde.
MACHIDA OBLITERATES EVANSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooorryaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Rant:
I hate kids who make their own booger collection under somebody else's desk, and I absolutely HATE being a victim of it.
(05-24-2009, 02:20 PM)Goat Wrote: Rant:
I hate kids who make their own booger collection under somebody else's desk, and I absolutely HATE being a victim of it.

YAK!!!!111111111!!!! LOL
Rant and Rave collide:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/69EHLSnWKNQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/69EHLSnWKNQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Rave - Spent last weekend with the other guys from the Suicidal Eight (we who have resigned from work) in Puerto Galera. It was my first time there and i didn't get much sleep plus our old boss couldn't make it due to personal matters but even so, the memories more than made up for it. Most of the time was spent drinking, laughing and checking out the scenery. I'm way too lazy right now to string together entire sentences so i'll just do it by the numbers.

3 hours earlier before we left was the news that a ferry had sunk on the way to the exact same beach as we were.
4 paranoid people who were in favor of cancelling the trip, 4 fools who wanted to push on.
12 times that my phone rang from people who though that we were among the ones on the boat that sunk.
0 places that had vacant rooms when we arrived, 3 hours before we were able to find a vacancy.
9 hours of sleep overall during the 2 and 1/2 days that we were there.
839 pictures shared between 3 different cameras.
14 shooting stars counted, 0 wishes granted.
7 scratches on my left hand after a brush with some rather nasty coral while snorkeling.
3 queers who tried to hit on us while getting tanked on the beachfront.
2 bottles of JW Black Label consumed while waiting for the sun to come up on Sunday and Monday.
3 guys who had to leave mid-morning on Monday due to prior commitments
5 people stranded for a few hours on the pier when 1 idiot misread the bus schedules going back to Manila.

Right now, i'm still tired, sleep-deprived, broke but still really happy.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Good for you, Fox. The later you have to back to the real world, the better. Too bad your boss couldn't make it.

(05-26-2009, 11:12 PM)Fox Wrote: 7 scratches on my left hand after a brush with some rather nasty coral while snorkeling.
3 queers who tried to hit on us while getting tanked on the beachfront.
2 bottles of JW Black Label consumed while waiting for the sun to come up on Sunday and Monday.

I split my toe on a coral before while snorkeling. Impact was so hard that it even cut the entire toe nail (on the big toe) in half Smile Blood all over!!! lol

er. would have entertained the queers and gotten more Black Label, imo Ninja
to fox:you should be proud for having such a wonderful and very supportive mom...if you're not happy with it anymore, it is better to leave than force yourself to like it...you've made the right decision. based on what i have read you're highly skillful i know you will find a better job that suits you well...Salute

rant: a co staff of mine approached me and said that she likes me...but i don't like her...she kept on watching me and i can't work properly...can you give me some quick ways to dumped a girl...i don't want to sound mean but i really don't like her...
just tell her you just wanna be friends. she ain't pretty?
(05-27-2009, 09:59 AM)arch_angel Wrote: just tell her you just wanna be friends. she ain't pretty?

she's good but not that pretty and she's way to short for me...she's atleast 4'10" and i'm 5'10". i did what you said but she didn't accept it.
errrr some stuff i would say:

"I'm really grateful that you like me and I'm flattered, but I'm dating someone right now."
"*insert word up to flattered*, but I'm not interested in relationships right now."

I cant say i dont like her. just cant.
i requested to be be transferred to another unit since those words aren't enough for her to accept it, i am avoiding her right now...she knew that i have no girlfriend as of now and i am not good at lying...i might try what you said but i don't know if it will sounds good on her...and hopefully accepts that we are not meant
yeah i kinda understand you man. its really hard to turn down a girl.

if your not good a lying, might as well dont use my examples, as they require some sort of acting, tonation and facial expressions to work Tongue
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/986/986801p1.html

A new Metal Gear?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,582 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy