Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:59 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
i want suiko in ps3!!!!!! Preferably better looking than Valkyria Chronicles. Also no more prequels.....if possible from the viewpoint of Harmonia......maybe someone from the Howling Guild. DAMN YOU KONAMI!!!!!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Rave: After some rewiring and adjustments, I finally got a brand new GeForce 250 GTS loaded on the family PC.

Along with 2 GB RAM.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I was originally thinking of loading a Radeon 4770, but after reading a couple of reviews, I realized that the 250 could still outmuscle ATI's new contender by a good margin.

MUSCLES!!!

As you noticed, I'm still in a high over the new killer video card.

Rave: Dawn of War II
Rave: CoD: World at War

All at full - or at least nearly full - settings.

Rant: Had to remove a CD drive from the PC to fit the wiring. We didn't use it much anyway Ermm

Does this mean I'm giving up on that chiny new PC I've been dreaming up? Nope - I'm still saving up for it.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rave - This friday marks the last thursday-friday i'll be spending as my off-days. The office got a new batch of fresh grunts and most of us tier2 guys hafta make room for them. Thus, there's another schedule change and the magic crystal ball drew this nice little number for my squad: 7pm-4am, Monday-Friday.

Rant- That means that i'll be going in for work for six straight days, saturday to thursday, with Friday being given as the transition off. Ouch but it's just like they say - one hand gives, the other one takes.

Semi-rave - my boss told me last wednesday that the program manager has been asking for my performance reports for the past few months along with comments about my record, all with that slight smirk on her face that i've gotten to know over the past year and a half...

Damnit, i've seen that look before and i think i better not get my hopes up just yet.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(05-09-2009, 12:24 AM)Fox Wrote: Semi-rave - my boss told me last wednesday that the program manager has been asking for my performance reports for the past few months along with comments about my record, all with that slight smirk on her face that i've gotten to know over the past year and a half...

Damnit, i've seen that look before and i think i better not get my hopes up just yet.

If YOU push this further, will YOU get to the answers? Tongue
RAVE: STAR TREK. IS. (epic) AWESOME.

Not just normal awesome. Think LOTR: ROTK, or The Dark Knight, or... you get the point.
ok im sold.....but i want to watch it with my senses High_tened...you get the point. ^^
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Aww man Star Trek was super awesome indeed! Geektastic. Big grin Can't say anything bad about it. It was fun all the way.
It was epic indeed Big grin
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
RAVE: FINALLY OPT-IN FOR Starcraft 2!!!!!!!!!!
Add me up:

PSN: yambs_dude

Who's game for SFIV later?

EDIT: I'm still green in the face of the Hemp dude's heightened senses after those matches. Tongue
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Rave:

Yey drum box Clapping

Rant/Rave:
Saw the class lists for 2nd year.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Curse you scotty

wonder if alternate universes is the new fad FMA and Star Trek did it

lol wat matters is Kirk still cheated on the simulation lol
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant: MY back hurts like hell!!!!!!
RAVE: just finished watching Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete. IT FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!

ClappingClappingClappingClapping
Rock onRock onRock onRock on
WootWootWootWoot
We're not worthyWe're not worthyWe're not worthyWe're not worthy
DomoDomoDomoDomo
talk about two sides of the same coin

one is in pain while the other is in bliss

LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,557 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy