Current time: 06-03-2024, 06:26 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant:
I'm getting pissed off with how my FRAPS doesn't record the sounds, despite having the full version and tried all the troubleshooting stuff all over the net. Godfuckingdamnit.
rant: The outing in Batangas really sucks, the place was very bad.
No seashore, the water is almost black with floating plastics and diapers.
in short it's a public beach, to my dismay!

After the outing a lot of problems in the hospital specifically on our unit needs to be addressed....it's raining incident reports and errors....

rave: I booked myself together with my friends and co-staffs in Munting Buhangin, Palawan and Vigan....
I hope mag enjoy na talaga ako...
palawan is awesome....from the cleanliness & to friendly people. i enjoyed being with nature there. also that undeground cave! definitely a "new" seven wonders. didnt find herbs there though =/
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
pokemon platinum!! FTW!!

rave: I got a pokemon that acts like a parrot or some sort... when it attacks it plays the sound I recorded! XD

rant: I dunno how to go underground and use the VS.recorder... anyone here who plays pokemon platinum on DS?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(05-02-2009, 05:36 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: pokemon platinum!! FTW!!

rave: I got a pokemon that acts like a parrot or some sort... when it attacks it plays the sound I recorded! XD

rant: I dunno how to go underground and use the VS.recorder... anyone here who plays pokemon platinum on DS?

I play pokemon platinum. Finished the main story about a month ago I think. Good game, lots more to do.

For underground, you need to be online or in a place with a lot of other (human) players.
I'll be relieving for someone in the shop for 3 nightshifts.
Ayus din. Libre laro.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I'm officially out of med school and am now in the corporate world hahah. For now, I'll be working in my dad's new company to gain experience and then I'll see what happens. Jake, Rick, my office will be in Manila Bank. I'll see you folks after work. LOL
(05-03-2009, 01:25 AM)NiX Wrote: I'm officially out of med school and am now in the corporate world hahah. For now, I'll be working in my dad's new company to gain experience and then I'll see what happens. Jake, Rick, my office will be in Manila Bank. I'll see you folks after work. LOL

What happened? Did you finish it or did you leave?
wooo

nix is free from hell!!!!!!
I completed one year and I just decided to stop. Maybe I'll go at it again in the future but my heart just isn't there right now.
maybe it wont forever
(05-03-2009, 01:25 AM)NiX Wrote: I'm officially out of med school and am now in the corporate world hahah. For now, I'll be working in my dad's new company to gain experience and then I'll see what happens. Jake, Rick, my office will be in Manila Bank. I'll see you folks after work. LOL

Congrats!!!

Where's Manila Bank?
(05-03-2009, 12:59 PM)NiX Wrote: I completed one year and I just decided to stop. Maybe I'll go at it again in the future but my heart just isn't there right now.

The Herb reveals you to yourself - Bob Marley-
I am herbless though, my next herbing would either be my own grow and/or in Vancouver which is 5 months from now. Take time and really think about your career. It seems you have the opportunity to do so. There are things in life that you only find when you are lost..... (-_______-)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Jake: Manila Bank is that old white building on the intersection of Ayala and Paseo de Roxas. Big grin
Rave: Just finished Suikoden Tierkreis on the DS! Story-wise one of the best RPGs I've played (evar!), gameplay-wise... it offers nothing new. Took about 90 hours, got all 108 stars LOL

Rant: My DS broke last week, and I wanted to finish the game before having it fixed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,854 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,213 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy