Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:59 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(04-06-2009, 08:41 AM)Grim Wrote: Hemp! Hindi kita na-greet kahapon, sorry men... belated happy birthday! Tongue

No need to apologize, that first fight we had were we got double ko ON THE LAST ROUND with Bison vs Balrog was an epic greeting on its own! =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(04-06-2009, 07:54 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Nothing really, the only difference is when you sign up for a PSN account. The default setting for a JPN PS3 will automatically direct you to the JPN PSN network, where you get to try out demo games released in that region and the same things happen with EU and US PS3s. It is possible to make and access PSN networks of different regions by creating a specific account for each region, I was able to get the Killzone 2 demo early that way.

There are rumors that some game content is bypassed by a region lock-out, I've never tried or noticed something like this myself, but supposedly if your PS3 is registered in a particular region that doesn't allow for decapitating heads for example, then games that feature decapitating heads will be altered to remove decapitation. Just a rumor though that I have no proof of whatsoever.

Thanks!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
I'm finally getting my PSP tomorrow, and I've met Trace and Immaterial earlier in Greenhills. LOL
Rant: Been sick for 3 days. High fever and major headache.

Rave: Better now. And at least it's not dengue.
Good for you, at least the worst is over. I'm feeling sick right now for some reason D:
Not completely well yet though.
(04-06-2009, 06:19 PM)NiX Wrote: Rant: Been sick for 3 days. High fever and major headache.

Rave: Better now. And at least it's not dengue.

Get well soon dude.

A couple of bits of advice:

1. Drink plenty of water
2. See if you can get congee while you're not well. It's easily digested by weakened stomachs, and it helps you rehydrate any lost fluids. Happy

Rant: Gym's aircon was out of commission. Had to endure 2 1/2 hours of practice in 35-40 degree heat. Almost passed out during last mitt practice. My right heel dropped - must never do that in fight.

Rave: Checked my weight before starting practice. 216 - shaved off four pounds since last week. Workout's finally paying off Rock on

Rave: Resilience training began today. Teacher dropped 5 kg ball on my stomach to toughen it up. Didn't hurt - just got the wind knocked out of me. Did 10 drops earlier - target set at 50.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(04-06-2009, 08:39 PM)NiX Wrote: Not completely well yet though.

Sayang, i have some herbs sana....but they're in manila. Those herbs work really well with nausea and headaches, it also stimulates your appetite and you'll sleep better....Next time you get 'not so sick as in hospital sick' you might want to try HERBS you can either smoke or eat it, i have both...really =D.... It REAAAALLY helped out alot with PAIN management when I had KIDNEY STONES.....DAMN that was the WORST PAIN EVER!!!! I can only described the pain as if you were kicked in the balls and that pain last hours.....

I use herbs as pain relief because i am allergic to ibuprofen....so i can't get no mild pain killers, it's either none or morphine which i hate because i puke alot and get dizzy.

Yes congee helps....you can have topping likes the chinese meat floss, spring onions, some toasted garlic, hard boiled egg with shreds of chicken and some sesame oil and lil bit of soy sauce....mmmmmmmmmmmm and herbs. XD
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(04-07-2009, 10:53 AM)Hempire Wrote: I had KIDNEY STONES.....DAMN that was the WORST PAIN EVER!!!! I can only described the pain as if you were kicked in the balls and that pain last hours.....

O_O that does sound like the worst pain ever.
I finally have my own PSP. Time to DL Phantasy Star. I'm pretty much behind console gaming. D:
good bye GO its been fun but your too much of a money whore XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant: Aircon still not fixed. Ended training session feeling dizzy and ligh-headed/

Rave: Weight now at 214.5 lbs. Holy crap - I dropped 1.5 pounds in one day Wtf
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rave: Got Exteel to work on my Netbook LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Regular holidays tomorrow and friday! At meron akong baon sa bahay na...

Trabaho. LOL
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
(04-08-2009, 05:04 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Rant: Aircon still not fixed. Ended training session feeling dizzy and ligh-headed/

Rave: Weight now at 214.5 lbs. Holy crap - I dropped 1.5 pounds in one day Wtf

Probably water loss. Get rehydrated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,557 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy