Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:52 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(03-02-2009, 08:30 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: ooh~! you play the drums?

Yeah. I've been talking about Auds for the past few days and you only noticed I can play an instrument now? XD Jk.

But seriously... Facepalm
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
sorry... haven't noticed your posts abt. your aud... i wanna learn how to play drums too... but i don't have the instrument... just a bunch of guitars... XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(03-02-2009, 08:19 PM)HayWire Wrote: Broke my drumsticks...

...Again.

Methinks the wrist exercises I taught you worked too well. Ermm
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Work laptop is on XP, finally. Small victory. Big grin
After the little sonuvabitch tried to pick a fight with me yesterday, and after he was booted out of the place, I texted him this:

Me (text): Ano ba problema mo? Wag ka na sumama sa amin badtrip ka pikon ka pa
Sorry little fucker (text): Fuck you gago babasagin ko mukha mo bukas
Me (text): E mas gago ka pinablotter na kita sa pulis at marami pati akong witnesses

After that, the psycho-motherfucker didn't reply, and he wasn't present on school either. Probably too much for him try to be Mr. Arsekicker. He's probably either at the Bargaining or at the Depression stage.
his style of following someone reminds me of myself.

in grade 2........
(03-03-2009, 09:56 AM)Grim Wrote: Work laptop is on XP, finally. Small victory. Big grin

how?

rant: waah! exams na bukas!

still goat watch out you've just pushed the person again ...seriously you guys seriously should report that person's to the authorities proper or not cause he seems to be becoming more volatile =(.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Actually, I've already did, at the Guidance Office since I'm planning on schooling him first before going through the other methods.

Rave:
One more hour and my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC is almost complete. I won't trust DVDs anymore. >P
(03-03-2009, 07:58 PM)azuriel07 Wrote:
(03-03-2009, 09:56 AM)Grim Wrote: Work laptop is on XP, finally. Small victory. Big grin

how?

Dude naka-Vista ka parin ba? Just stick an XP install disc in your laptop/computer and reformat.
Rant - two hours of pre-shift OT + regular nine-hour shift + two hours of post-shift OT = what the hell was i thinking!?!?!?!

Basically, it was an endurance test, made on a bet to be specific. Too bad we picked the wrong day to try out just how long we could take calls and still remain relatively sane.

Gentlemen, please don't try it out for yourselves, regardless of what job you have.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
too hard LOL

soo what was the end result??? did you at least win the bet? albeit at the cost of your sanity??
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(03-04-2009, 07:15 AM)Grim Wrote:
(03-03-2009, 07:58 PM)azuriel07 Wrote:

how?

Dude naka-Vista ka parin ba? Just stick an XP install disc in your laptop/computer and reformat.

uhm... inaalala ko kasi ung driver... ung driver kasi na kasama ng laptop eh pang vista lang... ndi ako sure kung gagana un kapag XP na ung nilagay ko...

(03-04-2009, 09:12 AM)Fox Wrote: Gentlemen, please don't try it out for yourselves, regardless of what job you have.

Err.. I just did something like that this week. And staying sane was crazy. You appreciate sleep after days like this.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Auds tomorrow, nuff said.

EDIT:
Oh, I was asked to fix up the Class Shirt and get it uploaded today...

Rave:
IT'S DONE AND IT LOOKS NICE

Rant:
I wasted my supposed Oral Defense Visual making, Adjudication paper making and GC-time on it.

Well, it's for the entire class and our big sis(s) anyway XD
Rant:They moved the audition date. Jason Jason Jason Jason

Rant: They also moved the date of the Chinese subject finals...to Monday and only gave us the pointers today. The original date was Next week Thursday Jason Jason Jason Jason Jason

Rant: Clearance crap.

Rant: 3 of which are tomorrow...

Rant: No GC for me for 2 weeks coz of this...I'll just be clicking attendance.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy