Current time: 05-21-2024, 03:33 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
rant: !@#$%^&* nasira CP q!! WTF!!!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(02-18-2009, 12:49 PM)NiX Wrote: Cool. Hey demon_knights, are you a doctor or a nurse?

i'm a nurse for now...saka na ako mag medicine kung may time pa pwede pa naman...nix ikaw ba yung nagme-medicine?
Yep I'm in medicine. It's never too late to go into med. I have several classmates that went in at 28, and 2 that are already 30. Just be sure to not be half-assed about the decision. It's definitely a major commitment.
(02-20-2009, 06:46 PM)NiX Wrote: Yep I'm in medicine. It's never too late to go into med. I have several classmates that went in at 28, and 2 that are already 30. Just be sure to not be half-assed about the decision. It's definitely a major commitment.

You're right NiX...Nursing is not my first choice. I took it because I don't have any choice. Lack of funds is a major factor...but I'm still hoping that i'll be able to go to med school sooner or later...because this is what i'm longing and i want it so bad...
meh, I dont have a job. Im to young. Anyhow, seeing as I cannt become a raven IRL im never going to get a really enjoyable occupation.
[Image: THEBEST.jpg]
Rave: Fuck yeah! New Gundam series based in UC for the 30th anniversary project!
eeh~?! what's the name of the series?

RANT: MIDTERM EXAMTOMMOROW

RAVE: GSP is by my side, i know i am invinsible
(02-24-2009, 06:19 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Rave: Fuck yeah! New Gundam series based in UC for the 30th anniversary project!

FUCK YEAH! About freaking time they got back to the UC! Any details?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rant:
Harvard step in P.E. yesterday. Vomit

Rave:
I lasted longer than I expected...though I still didn't pass LOL

I thank my P.E. partner's moral support...or should I say extremely competitive and hyper shouting...

"C'mon you can do it! You can beat everyone! ANG BAGAL NILA! Speed up! You're getting slow! Hurry up lapit na!!"
"Napapagod na ako D: "
"Think of something else...GO TO YOUR HAPPY PLACE"
" (Err...WTF? ) "
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(02-24-2009, 09:34 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote:
(02-24-2009, 06:19 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Rave: Fuck yeah! New Gundam series based in UC for the 30th anniversary project!

http://gunota.info/index.php/2009/02/23/...ouncement/

Quote:Title: Unknown

Mechanic Design: Katoki Hajime
Character Design: Suzuki Tatsuya

Mobile Suit: Phantom Gundam Unit No.7

EARTH FEDERATION PHANTOM SWEEP TEAM

[Image: mobilesuitgundam0081ear.jpg]
[Image: w500.png]

Hughes Curro: Male. Age 32. A veteran officer who leads the Phantom Sweep special forces unit charged with hunting for Zeon remnants. He has a bitter experience in which his unit was annihilated in the past.

Sherry Allison: Female. Age 24. She was serving as a test pilot but was assigned to the special forces unit as a replacement.

ZEON FORCES INVINCIBLE KNIGHTS

[Image: mobilesuitgundam0081zeo.jpg]

Erik Blanque (Blank): Male. Age 20. A young officer whose family is a distinguished family in the Principality of Zeon. He takes command of the “Invincible Knights” in order to execute a counterattack operation against the Earth Federation Forces.

Story: The time is Universal Century 0081. One year has passed since the war. Although the world was regaining order, small-scale battles continued in various places by the Zeon remnants who still continued to resist. During the situation, a veteran soldier of the Earth Federation Forces is appointed to a cleanup operation of the Zeon remnant forces. Feelings mix on the battlefield as the young Zeon officers advance their secret strategy for the revival of Zeon…

-from gundamnews.net

I have mixed feelings really. On one hand, I'm glad they're making another UC series, but on the other hand, they're milking the already saturated Zeon War for Independence too much. I really think they should move on after the events of Victory, but seeing they already attempted that and F91 with little success, it is only expected they're going to stick with the Fed vs. Zeon.

BTW, the character designer also made characters for these:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...hp?id=9958
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...hp?id=5082

Chicks in 0081 will be bangin!
(02-25-2009, 06:26 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:
(02-24-2009, 09:34 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote:

http://gunota.info/index.php/2009/02/23/...ouncement/

Quote:Title: Unknown

Mechanic Design: Katoki Hajime
Character Design: Suzuki Tatsuya

Mobile Suit: Phantom Gundam Unit No.7

EARTH FEDERATION PHANTOM SWEEP TEAM

[Image: mobilesuitgundam0081ear.jpg]

Hughes Curro: Male. Age 32. A veteran officer who leads the Phantom Sweep special forces unit charged with hunting for Zeon remnants. He has a bitter experience in which his unit was annihilated in the past.

Sherry Allison: Female. Age 24. She was serving as a test pilot but was assigned to the special forces unit as a replacement.

ZEON FORCES INVINCIBLE KNIGHTS

[Image: mobilesuitgundam0081zeo.jpg]

Erik Blanque (Blank): Male. Age 20. A young officer whose family is a distinguished family in the Principality of Zeon. He takes command of the “Invincible Knights” in order to execute a counterattack operation against the Earth Federation Forces.

Story: The time is Universal Century 0081. One year has passed since the war. Although the world was regaining order, small-scale battles continued in various places by the Zeon remnants who still continued to resist. During the situation, a veteran soldier of the Earth Federation Forces is appointed to a cleanup operation of the Zeon remnant forces. Feelings mix on the battlefield as the young Zeon officers advance their secret strategy for the revival of Zeon…

-from gundamnews.net

I have mixed feelings really. On one hand, I'm glad they're making another UC series, but on the other hand, they're milking the already saturated Zeon War for Independence too much. I really think they should move on after the events of Victory, but seeing they already attempted that and F91 with little success, it is only expected they're going to stick with the Fed vs. Zeon.

BTW, the character designer also made characters for these:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...hp?id=9958
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...hp?id=5082

Chicks in 0081 will be bangin!

Thx for the anime links - will be sure to *ahem* view the artist's previous works dilligently to be sure they're up to par.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Damn, a new series...

Well, i guess all i can say is "SIEG ZEON!"
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: I passed the first auds for the school paper's art staff Clapping

Rant: Tiiiime for the second one...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
rave: Photo journalism!

rant: I don't know how to sharpen my shot...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,565 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy