Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:59 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(02-17-2009, 09:34 PM)ardjin Wrote: rant: leche ambaho ng hininga ng classmate ko, amoy tae, seryoso amoy tae talaga. nalimutan ko pa man din yung perfume ko, humingi nalang ako ng cologne sa professor ko, pinuno ko ng cologne yung kamay ko tapos hinarang ko nalang sa ilong ko, dumikit na kasi yung amoy and gustong gusto pa nyang bumulong sakin. ambaho grabe!

may alam ba kayo kung ko sasabihin sa kanya sa magandang paraan? seatmate ko yun sa design subject lagi nalang ganon binubuga nya tapos anlakas pa mag yosi.

Try to send a subliminal message (whether verbal or not) to the person that you're smelling something bad whenever he speaks. If it doesn't work, give up and tell him straight that you are literally having a bad day due to his radioactive breath.
(02-17-2009, 06:23 PM)HayWire Wrote: I adopted 2 stray kittens today(Found them at the school gates). They're both female and white with orange fur. What should I name 'em? LOL

Ketchup and Mayo?
rave: Badminton clinic will start next week
rant: Can't participate due to elbow and knee injuries

rant: a female surgeon shouted and scolded me even if I'm not the one incharge with the patient...

rave: well, im better than her in terms of assessment and communication skills...way far XD...my patients always gives me food when I'm on duty...there's no need to buy one....hehehe
Cool. Hey demon_knights, are you a doctor or a nurse?
(02-17-2009, 11:38 PM)Goat Wrote:
(02-17-2009, 09:34 PM)ardjin Wrote: rant: leche ambaho ng hininga ng classmate ko, amoy tae, seryoso amoy tae talaga. nalimutan ko pa man din yung perfume ko, humingi nalang ako ng cologne sa professor ko, pinuno ko ng cologne yung kamay ko tapos hinarang ko nalang sa ilong ko, dumikit na kasi yung amoy and gustong gusto pa nyang bumulong sakin. ambaho grabe!

may alam ba kayo kung ko sasabihin sa kanya sa magandang paraan? seatmate ko yun sa design subject lagi nalang ganon binubuga nya tapos anlakas pa mag yosi.

Try to send a subliminal message (whether verbal or not) to the person that you're smelling something bad whenever he speaks. If it doesn't work, give up and tell him straight that you are literally having a bad day due to his radioactive breath.

Man up and tell him straight, para mabilis. Di naman kailangan sa harap ng lahat ng tao eh.
Ardjin: Your friend probably has what's known as a tonsillolith. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith
@Ardjin: Just tell the dude straight up. doing so WILL benefit the both of you. Salute
(02-17-2009, 06:23 PM)HayWire Wrote: I adopted 2 stray kittens today(Found them at the school gates). They're both female and white with orange fur. What should I name 'em? LOL

Helga and Hobbes has a nice ring to it Clapping
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Teacher: "Now class, you are about to receive your results for the *** test you had last year..." *passes the papers*

Me: (Oh that English test.) *receives paper*

Teacher: "The average for first year is to get at least 8.5 in all three."

Me: *looks at paper* (fgbreogurdbnsklgbjkfndoyhtiseohrfeoswa!?!?!? O__O)

Seatmate: "Anu nakuha mo? Saken puro 10 or below"

Me: "Gusto mo malaman?"

Seatmate: "Uh...yes?"

Me: "12.8+,12 and 12.9+..."

Seatmate: "..."

Me: "..."

Seatmate: "I have nothing to say to you"

Rant:
We're gonna be "giving our own lectures" for AP till finals. If we get it wrong the entire class suffers D:

Rant:
I hate P.E. now. We had P.E. yesterday. And due to me missing out a day of P.E. coz of my fever last time...I had to take a make-up test on those too...

1 km Run/Walk, Non-stop Curl Ups, Trunk lift...and coz the 7th grade are having Confirmation practices in the gym...we did these outside...WOW IT'S SUNNY~!! T__T.

I'm suffering shoulder, knee-joint, upper and lower back pains. It hurts to talk, to laugh, to sit, to walk etc. etc. Chair

Rant:
Deadlines deadlines...

Random:
Rave:
I'm finally ending Book 3 of Anime Wishing Well (A.W.W.)

Rave:
I'm killing the A.W.W series LOL

Updates:
-Signed up for the school's musical group as a drummer, no auds yet.
-Auditioned for the school paper's art staff
-Bought a cellphone lace that says "True Love Waits" in school and I still don't know why
-Extremely exhausted from P.E. and deadlines...(4 of em are this Friday)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@Ardjin : halitosis amf tama sabi ng iba tell it straight if the person doesn't still get it ( how thick do you have to be?? ) pummel the person with your uber muscles XD or just supply him with daily does of juicy fruit XD

@ Haywire: kit and kat XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

'Pare, tae ba ang ulam mo kanina?'

To Haywire:
Batik at Bantay.

Rant:
Iba talaga mag-isip ang taong walang tulog... puchit.
'Signatures are overrated.'
For the first time, I felt the recession: we've had pay cuts here. >_<
I just had a call from the last company I was with for another job offer.
Langya. Paypal.
(02-19-2009, 11:57 AM)Nerese Wrote: I just had a call from the last company I was with for another job offer.
Langya. Paypal.

Screw that client. Take that offer and you'll end up hating yourself for it, trust me.

Rant - new shift schedule really sucks grass. The hours are fine since it's still quite early (10pm-7am) but the day offs (Thursday-Friday) are horrendous. Damn the overlords...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-19-2009, 03:03 PM)Fox Wrote:
(02-19-2009, 11:57 AM)Nerese Wrote: I just had a call from the last company I was with for another job offer.
Langya. Paypal.

Screw that client. Take that offer and you'll end up hating yourself for it, trust me.

Rant - new shift schedule really sucks grass. The hours are fine since it's still quite early (10pm-7am) but the day offs (Thursday-Friday) are horrendous. Damn the overlords...

I don't like customer service too. I'd rather be a DA.
I'm planning to make it look like I accidentally failed.

Or, just make myself last for a month again. Sayang backpay...
IF I don't become part of their cashbond rigged training program.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,522 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy