Current time: 06-02-2024, 12:03 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
why not stop with the hints and avoid him outright and let him start asking questions...

@ Jake's post: it seems that you still have a BIG grudge XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(02-12-2009, 12:34 AM)clonezero Wrote: @ Jake's post: it seems that you still have a BIG grudge XD

Having someone in mind =/= Grudge
They're unhealthy Angel
(02-12-2009, 12:34 AM)clonezero Wrote: why not stop with the hints and avoid him outright and let him start asking questions...

Actually, we've already stopped giving him hints, and we're currently making him the butt of our jokes. We even tricked him into hitting on the girls he like in the cafeteria. Guess what? He was rejected either out of fear or annoyance, but the douche even complained about it, saying "Sige tumakbo ka na! TUMAKBO.KA.NA."

He was pissed off and we lol'd our asses off due to his stupidity, but that doesn't stop the prick from following us. He can't even express anything without being called a tool, and not to mention when he shouts, he shouts in a screeching manner and literally hurts our ears. There's a solution for the bastard though, approach or at least get near his crushes during classes and he won't stay long with you, but that would look like I'm hitting on the girl. If this was High School everything would've been easier; shout "FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE." and punch his face.

And Jake, I hate to admit it, but he's even denser than the person you have in mind.
Tama yan pagtawanan niyo nalang lagi para may pakinabang siya at least hahaha
something is definitely wrong with the person I have a bad feeling the reason why he still sticks is because you guys are STILL better a deal that something else in his life @_@ uh oh I REALLY suggest you to consult your guidance office.

Actually we were planning on asking a friend's Gen-Psych teacher tomorrow for the lulz. As for now, the best thing to put him out of your sight is to either get near the ladies or play hide and seek and run as fast as you could if he sees you. It's just like running away from a running zombie. LOL
(02-12-2009, 08:12 PM)ardjin Wrote:
(02-12-2009, 08:53 AM)Goat Wrote: We even tricked him into hitting on the girls he like in the cafeteria. Guess what? He was rejected either out of fear or annoyance, but the douche even complained about it, saying "Sige tumakbo ka na! TUMAKBO.KA.NA."

man! that is embarrassing. i think you should keep giving him hints or advices til he matures, sakin lang, i think he is still immature.

btw, is the girl really that cute?

The second girl wasn't imo, yung sinabihan niya ng "TUMAKBO KA NA." He actually has around 7+ crushes in the same classroom, so it's easier to put him out of my sight as he tends to avoid his crushes at all times. LOL
(02-12-2009, 03:24 PM)clonezero Wrote: something is definitely wrong with the person I have a bad feeling the reason why he still sticks is because you guys are STILL better a deal that something else in his life @_@ uh oh I REALLY suggest you to consult your guidance office.

Ika nga ng mga advertisment sa gamot:
'If the idiot persists, consult your mental doctor.'
'Signatures are overrated.'
(02-13-2009, 08:51 AM)Nerese Wrote:
(02-12-2009, 03:24 PM)clonezero Wrote: something is definitely wrong with the person I have a bad feeling the reason why he still sticks is because you guys are STILL better a deal that something else in his life @_@ uh oh I REALLY suggest you to consult your guidance office.

Ika nga ng mga advertisment sa gamot:
'If the idiot persists, consult your mental doctor.'

WIN!!!!

the thing is this is not just immaturity IMO X_X.

Rant: My dad just won an ipod from a raffle. And now, I'm forced to use freaking itunes. itunes is a gigantic steaming pile of bloatware. Heck, it even comes with that sorta-spyware service bonjour! God, I hate Apple.

Thank the lord for this: http://blogs.zdnet.com/Bott/?p=554
Happy Valentine's day, fools!
That must make you lord of the fools then. LOL
Happy V-day/Single's Awareness day peeps Big grin

Rave/Rant:
5 Valentines XD (And none are guys)

Rant:
I find the emoticons creepy.......

Rant/Rave:

I invited one of my "Valentine Friends" over. She just left 20 minutes ago. Twas fun XD.

I suddenly feel drained and depressed tho. <_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy Valentines day! (well... im not happy at all~)

rant: I didn't get to enjoy valentines day~ we just spent the whole day having an LQ... Facepalm

what are these? = Big grin Angel Huh

well... can I give an additional emoticon? [Image: Laslas.gif] EMOticon!

rave: naruto 435!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Sold my HDTV T.V. to my mom, to pay up some capital debt, she then replaced my 32" lcd with a 22" which I now use as my PC screen..

Rant: I miss playing videogames in my room. hav'nt been online in PSN for a long time.

Sold my XB360 to buy a new unit(the newest 3RL proof model), and not a moment too soon, my DL of SF4'll be finished by tomorrow. Can't wait to try this shit out!
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,481 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,208 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy