Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:39 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant - those freezing winds have got my nose all runny again and i've been sneezing all day as well. Looks like hanging out on the balcony wasn't that hot of an idea after all. The experience was pretty much worth it though.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant: Oh, ****...
I think it was a bad idea to let my friend's sis borrow my headphones...

I heard from him that she's prone to break stuff...
She better be careful...

Rave: Same friend's about to dance for me soon...
I wonder where I should hide the camera...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
Rave:
Ah, it feels so good having everybody else allowed by the teacher to swear (no matter how sick it is) in the class, even while reciting, etc. I was able to keep making creative curses, to say the least.
Rave: I'm getting fA tomorrow!

Rant: I might not be able to play it this week. :|
(01-12-2009, 06:46 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - those freezing winds have got my nose all runny again and i've been sneezing all day as well. Looks like hanging out on the balcony wasn't that hot of an idea after all. The experience was pretty much worth it though.

try going to tagaytay and climb the top... that's what i did last weekend... i spent all weekend sneezing...

rant: just found out from my classmate that missed 4 unit tests for being absent today~ (SH*T!)

rant/rave: periodical exams~ *sigh*
good part: early dismissals and no boring lectures...
bad part: 4 hours of torture...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant: i'm very tired

Rave: i love it!!!!
(01-13-2009, 07:25 AM)ardjin Wrote:
(01-13-2009, 12:58 AM)atdsutm Wrote: Rant: i'm very tired

Rave: i love it!!!!

woah! you had sex!?

He wishes.
Ahaha
'Signatures are overrated.'
LOL sounds like it!
lucky you >_>

anyway grim need a training buddy Drool
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Luck? Moar liek, uh, 'oh sh*t'?

With the g*y puns and all, can't help thinking that. Eep.

Aand sooo.. Some chick and a tomcat bickering beside SM Harrison. They were already catching attention, so I decided to walk in on them and, well, do whatever. (better that than some barong-wearing 40-ish geezers walking past and trying to act cool by saying 'Psst, HUY!' than laughing.)

Cool, I acted as a gentleman for the first time. My jaw shook with adrenaline. Then again, I'd take the chance to act on something like that again in a heartbeat. And maybe talk to older femmes a little more. I'm starting to feel like I'm getting stuck at some level. D:

Pedo. Do not want.
Rant/Rave:
I'm in the Spring fest prod crew for our class Big grin Blink

I have a big role to do as part of the prod crew LOL Blink

LIGHTING, ANGLES AND A BIT OF THE MUSIC Shock LOL Woot Blink Nosebleed Nosebleed

Rant:

We don't know if we're approved to present yet Glare
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy birthday to Grimweld, as well as to anyone i may have failed to greet online ( Hey Jake! Big grin)

Rant - I'm suddenly hating the ridiculous number of small parts in Kotobukiya's AC kits. They're really small and add a whole level of detail and realism to the kit but the loss of even one of them is pretty much sufficient to derail something you've been working on for weeks now.

Feth, feth, feth! Looks like i'm gonna be forced to learn how to scratchbuild parts at this point...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Happy Birthday Grimweld! Have a good one! Tongue

@Fox: Maybe its time we learn duping parts from Trace soon Tongue So at least we'd have some extra parts to play with. Speaking of which, is DT hosting another model making session on Feb?
(01-16-2009, 12:59 AM)Fox Wrote: Happy birthday to Grimweld, as well as to anyone i may have failed to greet online ( Hey Jake! Big grin)

Rant - I'm suddenly hating the ridiculous number of small parts in Kotobukiya's AC kits. They're really small and add a whole level of detail and realism to the kit but the loss of even one of them is pretty much sufficient to derail something you've been working on for weeks now.

Feth, feth, feth! Looks like i'm gonna be forced to learn how to scratchbuild parts at this point...

Good Luck finding styrene here..
Had to look in Divisoria, but all I had is the almighty answer called 'ASA!'.

Maligayang Bati Grimweld.
'Signatures are overrated.'
happy birthday grimweld
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,556 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy