Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:34 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Belated happy birthday to CZ [May tumawag na kasi ng daddy sayo eh. Sapat na yun.]~
Happy birthday to Haywire~!

Rant:
2.3 points below passing score requirement to move on to probation stage.
Jobless again. Pota. Hindi ko man lang na-withdraw sweldo ko, leading to my rave.

Rave:
Nagpatong patong yung mga hindi ko pa na-claim na salary fron Teleperformance and EPerfoemax.
Dami money sa first two months of the year. Ehehe. Magkano ba PSP sa TPC?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Clapping
Actually I don't like my real name, most of my friends call me by a bunch of nicknames not related to my real name LOL

Rave: Happy birthday to my account Blink LOL

I'm now ANOTHER stereotypical schoolgirl age Blink (I'm gonna be stuck like this till 17!)

Rant: Crap - I didn't hit 5'4" on/before turning 15 Jason

Rant: More crap - the shortest person in class is now just 1 inch shorter than me Jason

Rant: Even more crap - A few days ago the bookstore peoples(people selling and buying) in school mistook me for a 6th grader...again Jason Chair

Other updates:
-I kept getting greeted happy birthday for 3 days XD
-Me, RF and two of my friends went to Glorietta 4 last Saturday...*is still tired from that* One of them can absorb your energy I tell you ._.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Belated happy birthday to Clonezero and a current happy birthday to Haywire. Hope you made it good ones (or will be making it a good one).

Rant - When you're out of luck, nothing seems to go right. When the cards have been drawn and dealt out, you find that you always hold the weakest ones....

Fuck the luck of the draw then.

Damnit, they just released the list of 1/3 of the workforce who're required to come in for work on the 24th, and again, i'm one of the lucky bastards on that stupid list. This is gonna be the second Christmas Eve that i'll be spending in the office. Alright, i'll be coming in but that doesn't mean i hafta be nice, Christmas or no Christmas.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Just got back from Boracay. Pinakamaganda yung discovery shores heheh. Di kami doon pero really close.
Happy birthday HayWire!
Belated Happy B-day to clonezero and happy birthday to Haywire!
Man, I wanna stay 17-19 LOL
[Image: nines.jpg]
Rant/Rave: I've reached an epiphany - I no longer consider myself a Catholic, and will now identify myself as an agnostic. Pirate

While this is an entirely personal decision, other influencing factors include the rampant stupidity I've seen in the church, as well as the current Pope. I am very tired of having to defend myself over contradictions within the belief, all the more that the Catechism itself fails to meet contemporary situations.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
finally an enlightened one!!!!
(12-23-2008, 01:35 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Rant/Rave: I've reached an epiphany - I no longer consider myself a Catholic, and will now identify myself as an agnostic. Pirate

While this is an entirely personal decision, other influencing factors include the rampant stupidity I've seen in the church, as well as the current Pope. I am very tired of having to defend myself over contradictions within the belief, all the more that the Catechism itself fails to meet contemporary situations.

Uh-huh... Can I have your presents now, or do you still celebrate Christmas?
[Image: nines.jpg]
Everyone could still celebrate christmas the conventional way, we'll be receiving gifts either way. LOL

Rant:
Isn't there any way to get used to these next-gen games? Or should I say how am I supposed to conquer my dizziness other than pressing on my skull downwards? Wacko
Bert OK ava + title combo mo ah. Magaya nga.
(12-24-2008, 02:39 AM)Grim Wrote: Bert OK ava + title combo mo ah. Magaya nga.

Too bad I'm not a mod. LOL

At least I'll be able shout either "BANNED" or "OBJECTION" every now and then.
Belated happy birthday CZ and Haywire!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Won't be able to say this later or tomorrow so i'll be saying it now - Merry Christmas to everyone from the Raven Republic, whether or not you celebrate it. Same to the rest of the world as well. Big grin

Stay safe people, try not to overeat later. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,521 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy