Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:48 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
@ Twin Skies: He was the one who hit my car BTW, but due to the fact that he's @ the main road when that happened, I FAIL..

@ atdsutm: I'm weak @ Tekken nao BTW, you should watch out for Hempire not me, Grim's a testament to that..

Just settled with the guy a while back..
Damn, parting with money is a bitch, this whole expirience made it even more painful due to the fact na ndi ko nman makkita or magagamit ung pinagastusan ko. Shet 61K ko!!!

61K = 3 PS3s... FAIL
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
(12-19-2008, 10:30 AM)Doom Trigger Wrote: @ atdsutm: I'm weak @ Tekken nao BTW, you should watch out for Hempire not me, Grim's a testament to that..

Si Hemp halimaw sa Tekken!
(12-19-2008, 10:30 AM)Doom Trigger Wrote: @ Twin Skies: He was the one who hit my car BTW, but due to the fact that he's @ the main road when that happened, I FAIL..

How does him being on the main road equate to you having to pay?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
raming aksidente ngayon ah kami rin ng mga kapatid ko na aksidente wednesday evening nung pauwi kami sakay ng isang taxi ... thankfully (or not) the only casualty was a cake we bought for our mom XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

3 DAYS Ninja

Anyhoo, I just had my Xmas party in school...

Rant: Started with a mass =__=

Rave: FOOD!!

Rant: too much sugary-ness Vomit

Rave: Xmas CONCERT!!

What happened there in the concert:

Me: *watching people on stage*
Friend: Hey look, something's interesting happening at the left.
Me: ? *looks left*
Friend: Oh you just missed it...
Me: o_O? *stares at the people at the left* Ermm
HS girl 1: *staring into HS girl 2's eyes*
*closer...and closer and closer....*
HS girl 1 & 2: *QUICK HUG*
Me: *looks at the stage* ( drat =__= )

What happened before the end:

On the 1st day of xmas, <school name> gave to me, a teacher that watches over me...

On the 2nd day of xmas, <school name> gave to me, 2 SBFs (Student Behavior XD; )

And it goes on and on... LOL

The day was great.

Rave: Oh and random update from yesterday - I got a gift from big sis. AND...ANOTHER notebook... <__<...XD...

Rant: TOO MANY CHUPACHUPS TODAAAAAAAAAY

EDIT: Oh and after 5 years, my classmates finally sang happy b-day to me~! I got to blow the candles (actually...blow the lights..)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(12-18-2008, 06:53 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: Rant: Just had a car accident this morning. I feel so lucky that while the car that hit my car was close to a total wreck, my ride did'nt suffer any massive damage(only a small dent on the door), and the fact that I did'nt even wear seatbelt yet I did'nt sufer any injuries, the guy that hit me wearing his seatbelt and all sustained neck injuries..

Rave: After an unexpected meet with trace a while back, I'm so looking foward to next saturday.

Rant: I'm not feeling so lucky now, I'll hafta shell out 61k for the repair of his car(hafta admit that this whole thing is my fault to begin with tho).. Savings will equal negative after thisFacepalm...

Wala kang insurance?
@Twin: Well to put it into a very simple explaination: Normaly if your car is aproaching a main road intersect, you must slow down your car. Let's just say, My brakes did'nt make it in time...

@Nix: Both of us(me and my crash buddy) just purchased our cars(making me say that made me even more depresed Facepalm ), so we hav'nt insured the thing yet.
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
happy bday rober2 post ka naman ulit!!!

Rant: LASING AKO D: D: D:

Rave: DotA!!!!
(12-21-2008, 03:49 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Rant: LASING AKO D: D: D:

Rave: DotA!!!!

good to see you on shape
Happy birthday Raffy!
Oh nuts! Oh Nuts! Happy Birthday Clonezero and to Haywire (Close enough for the latter Tongue)
ty and happy bday to haywire too XD

oh yeah for some strange reason my profile was ... how to say it incomplete boss G even though it was not a few months back (yes I dont regularly check it) soo yeah just saying as maybe it can happen to someone else too X_X

Happy Birthday, organisms!
happy b-day daddy raffy and haywire!!!

nga pla... nu real name mo haywire?!
rave: new touch screen dual sim phone!

rant: it doesn't have bluetooth!

rave: a friend of ours gave us a business opportunity... malaki sweldo!

rant: kailangan mag benta ng gluthathione soap... (parang madaming bumibili nun ah! plus.. minors kmi!)

rave: 4 days til x-mas!

rant: 4 days... wla p ko pambili ng pang regalo...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,541 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy