Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:07 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Hooray! Internet fixed! And slightly faster too :3

*does happy dance*
Rave: YAY!!! NEW PAIR OF SECOND SET OF EYES!!!
Rave: Training na naman!!! alam na rant ko pag hindi na naman pumasa sa assessment. Puchit.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Feth! A couple of weeks ago, my trusty five-year old desktop monitor finally decided to breath its last, amidst a shower of sparks from the power switch. Retired it from my table and have been using my laptop until i've saved enough to get a replacement.

Earlier, my faithful first-gen iPod Nano fell from my bed (i sleep on the upper part of a double-deck) and got its screen smashed pretty good. It still plays but it doesn't go over a few minutes of tunetime. Somehow, the battery must've got busted by the fall as well.

With my kind of luck, there's bound to be a third thing that'll happen after a week or so. Argh

EDIT - Thinking about it, that may have already been the third thing because i ran into a rather anathemic former member at Bestoys last saturday. Much to my displeasure of course.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
@Fox: Npapapadalas n ata kau meetFacepalm! So did he made eye contact? or did you made up solid snake style and got away casualy?
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Nope, no eye contact. Just saw him, paid for my new Kampfer and strolled away without looking back. Not that i think he might do anything if he did see me but the guy just kinda tends to make a spectacle of himself when in public, so i just tried to be inconspicuous, just like the last three times i ran into him there.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant: I'm officially broke 'til further notice.

Now I got promoted to hobo, from bum. Miserable life. At least I got my enrollment going.
I feel for you Shin. Hope things turn out for the better.

Happy Birthday Twin-Skies Mr. Yang!
Sure man! November 29 is good Tongue
Happy birthday Mr.Yang!

I feel that the formal sense is necessary xD
Happy birthday Antonio!
Happy birthday Mr. Yang!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Rant:

Something very bad happened to my batchmate...
Majority of the batch cried, including the teachers plus the seniors.

He took her early...very early - she just had her birthday last month.
She's gone now...gone somewhere else...she left us...lunch time of today - Nov.21st,2008.

I don't know her personally tho...if I did - I would care more...35 out of 37 of my class cried...I'm one of the two that didn't...

It's not that I totally don't care though...I do...but my mind registers "Who cares? So what? Doesn't concern me anyway" no matter how much I force myself...I just don't know why

I'm sorta happy for her though...she doesn't have to suffer anymore...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
you dont need to force yourself, if you really don't know the person its natural.
(11-21-2008, 09:12 PM)HayWire Wrote: Rant:

Something very bad happened to my batchmate...
Majority of the batch cried, including the teachers plus the seniors.

He took her early...very early - she just had her birthday last month.
She's gone now...gone somewhere else...she left us...lunch time of today - Nov.21st,2008.

I don't know her personally tho...if I did - I would care more...35 out of 37 of my class cried...I'm one of the two that didn't...

It's not that I totally don't care though...I do...but my mind registers "Who cares? So what? Doesn't concern me anyway" no matter how much I force myself...I just don't know why

I'm sorta happy for her though...she doesn't have to suffer anymore...

I heard about that. The girl was a friend of my cousin. She got sick only the other day or so. She came down with a fever, but the sickness only started showing serious signs one day before she died. She even called her classmates about homework yesterday.

I think forcing yourself to cry is worse than not crying. All the same, she really did die too early. There was also a La Salle GH student that died a few days ago, from falling off the balcony at his family's apartment while sick with the flu. Pretty sad news
(11-21-2008, 09:00 PM)maitreya Wrote: Happy birthday Mr. Yang!

Thanks guys. Clapping

Planning on cooking lambchops and roast porkloin for my B-day celebration.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,182 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy