Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:23 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Good times ahead, Tim and Jay!
Happy Birthday, you two.
tnx guys! *sniff*

RANT: My 250GB portable Hdd just died on me yesterday, taking along some of my files Tears
oh well, might as well buy a new one.........1TB sounds nice Beating a dead horse
Ninja Ninja 
Gawsh. And to think that even just 40gb is enough to make me happy.

Gawd.

Bitin ang Genshiken. I'm a Sasa x Ogi fan Tongue
tanjobi omeidatou! futari dono
It's really early in the morning right now, and I haven't had much time to do anything because of work. It's the final week of the campaign.

Just saying Happy Birthday to Cabs, and the other guy (Tim).

This might also be my last message in a while, because after election day, I'll have to defend my postgrad thesis and start working. There have been offers, but I haven't chosen yet. I might post every now and then but I'll be nowhere near what I'd call an "active" member.

Just thought that it would be the polite thing to do because you people have always been strangely friendly to me.

PS: This isn't a goodbye message, stupid!
Appolite.

Byes. Go have fun with Obama nao.

Just kidding xD
Hey it's pulse's birthday. Happy birthday dude.
Hey, thanks for the greetings guys. I spent a good part of my day at LTO though; had my driver's license renewed. Haha.

Happy Birthday Pao (pulse)!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Went to EK yesterday with most of my class...
Great start - karaoke in the bus/coaster, bumper cars, arcade...the end sucked...

I tried to take a nap in the coaster(bad idea) when we were headin' back "home"...But I'm a light-sleeper - They just kept singing karaoke with their tone-deaf voices (Konata times 20), the bus was really shakey, the flat screen was unusually bright, so on and so fort.

I gave up after 30 minutes and started shouting at them...wow they don't seem to mind...tried to sleep again while they were shouting...covered my head with a hood and a cap - tried to block their noise with music in my PSP on full volume but I could still hear them clearly.

I got irritated enough to start hitting my seatmate with a water bottle...noise still didn't stop. Forced my earphones into my ear - noise still there...

I'm still in a bad mood coz I didn't get good sleep, not even at home - woke up now, I got 15 hours of sleep and I'm still sleepy even after I washed my face.

...I'll be hating my class for awhile.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
happy b-day to all who had b-days

hope you guys live long Bye

and haywire: ... aaaw your still a novice at sleeping while traveling LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy birthdays to those whose birthdays I missed greeting.

Rant:
I'm so full of negative vibes right now...
I'm thinking of taking a break from everything for a while, like a loooong retreat.
I'll be on leave here and everywhere else when I get a fix on my decision.

Plus, I'll have to look for another job. Don't wish me luck.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(10-30-2008, 06:46 PM)AppleHead Wrote: Just saying Happy Birthday to Cabs, and the other guy (Tim).

Thank you Apple Big grin

(10-30-2008, 06:46 PM)AppleHead Wrote: This might also be my last message in a while, because after election day, I'll have to defend my postgrad thesis and start working. There have been offers, but I haven't chosen yet. I might post every now and then but I'll be nowhere near what I'd call an "active" member.

Take care, we'll miss u [Image: bye.gif]
PS: She said that wasn't a goodbye message, stupid!

RAVE:

[Image: hdd.jpg]
"Not much Files or Too much space?" Chair
Ninja Ninja 
(11-04-2008, 01:58 AM)cabs Wrote: "Not much Files or Too much space?" Chair

Did you end up getting a 1 TB HD? How's the read/write speed on those things?
(11-04-2008, 02:04 AM)Grim Wrote:
(11-04-2008, 01:58 AM)cabs Wrote: "Not much Files or Too much space?" Chair

Did you end up getting a 1 TB HD? How's the read/write speed on those things?

Yup, I decided to buy a 1TB external Hdd to replace the one that broke.
It uses a USB interface so its kinda standard due to the interface bottleneck. One good thing is that buffalo bundled a software driver that boosts the drives read/write speed by 15~20% by bypassing some of the redundant USB protocols.
Ninja Ninja 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,580 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy