Current time: 05-21-2024, 03:34 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
It is better to think its the later its always better say you cared for him.

well condolences to you ... well can't really think of anything else to say so

just hang tough Salute
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Condolences man
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
My condolences to you and your family...
My condolences Blake.
My Condolences.

Rant/rave: I brought AC:4A yesterday... I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Part of me wants to play all day and another part of me wants to sell the game I just brought.
Condolences dude..

@Leperman: why, was it THAT bad?
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Its not that its a bad game, I just didn't like the taste of game being labeled as AC. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are people who will genuinely enjoy this game (I for one, genuinely enjoy the missions much more than most of the previous titles). But for 4A to be labeled as an Armored Core game, especially that it departs from established traditions from the 1st 11 titles (including Formula Front), just makes me confused about what exactly am I playing.

Its like you raised a kid for 11 years, along with the good and the bad that your kid has done (broke a vase every now and then, brought home a good homework once in a while), and on his 12th birthday he comes home with a tattoo and piercings all of a sudden. You are pushed to ask "How did that happen?" or "Where did I go wrong?".

I'm coping with my situation by calling it "Robotech: 4 Answer". I refuse to call this Armored Core as it was known in the PS2 versions and before it.
(10-20-2008, 01:43 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Its like you raised a kid for 11 years, along with the good and the bad that your kid has done (broke a vase every now and then, brought home a good homework once in a while), and on his 12th birthday he comes home with a tattoo and piercings all of a sudden. You are pushed to ask "How did that happen?" or "Where did I go wrong?".

Haha oh man. This is totally sig material.
@leper
some things just changes, and we just have to accept it

@strawberry

condelence
Sad thing is, I'll prolly end up playing it unless someone's gonna buy it off me Tongue

Atdsum there's accepting change, and the option of not buying the game Tongue. Too bad I made the mistake of buying the game first before reading user reviews about its competitive online component (the teleport lag is horrendous in the PS3 version from what I've read). But still, like as I said earlier it is still my kid and we'll have to live with it, since you can't really beat on the brat named "From Software".

Fox let me try his copy before buying 4A, and I was mostly drawn in by the battle against Arms Forts.
@ Blake: Condolences

@ Leper: Condolences to you too
Condolences, Blake. Heck, the same thing happened between me and my Dad, it hits you every few days or so, then it just passes.

Chin up, sir!
I think everyone agrees that 4A is a good game. I haven't played it yet and I'm already calling it a good game. BUT I refuse to call it Armored Core. It should have stayed as "Project Force". -_-

Hey Blake, that really sucks. But I'm sure you'll hold up!
@Strawhat
I'm sorry for your loss. Not really good at saying stuff when it comes to these kinda situations but just hang in there.

@4A topic
Agreed, it's an impressive game alright, i just think of it as a game that's almost like the AC series. I just call it "The Answer".
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-20-2008, 05:51 AM)strawhat_luffy Wrote: so...last Tuesday, my dad went through liver complications and died in the hospital because his blood pressure kept dropping.

weird enough though...I felt really sad at first but now, it's mostly passed. either I never really cared for him or it just hasn't hit me yet.

My Condolences...
At least you knew what happened to him.

For AC4:
The Question: 'What happened to you?~!!'
The Answer: 'This'
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,565 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy