Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:01 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
rant: =(
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy Birthday to those who had b-days and such Happy
(10-12-2008, 09:10 PM)azuriel07 Wrote:
(10-10-2008, 12:55 AM)Fox Wrote: Rant - From this point on, fifteen-year-olds with flash disks are barred from coming within a five-meter radius of either my dekstop or my laptop. No exemptions.

Oh yeah, happy birthday to the guy formerly known as Ravenflau. Big grin

ok~ can i ask why?!?

Refer to this thread.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant: my cousin just lost to deal or no deal a while ago.
At least he won 6 basketball tickets Big grin and 385 pesos. Normally I don't watch that show, I just happened to be flipping channels and I saw the amount he won and asked for 6 basketball tickets instead of the 2 originally offered. Tongue
yeah, he is a good negotiator.
RANT:been waiting for my separation pay from my former employer for 2 and a half months now....two days ago, they told me my check was available and was ready for pickup....so, I went there today and guess what? it wasn't really available!!! gawd!!! talk about Hr incompetence!! not to mention that I already had plans for the amount to be given to me today since me and andrew will be going to cavite....never have I been so pissed in my whole life....
finals is a pain X_X

Damn it all to hell. My cousin's kids / The goddamned troublemakers are trying to kill me for no reason, and who would've thought they'd try to inject my food with dog vaccine?! Good thing our maid just told me what happened before I was able to put it in my mouth.
(10-16-2008, 10:06 AM)Goat Wrote: Damn it all to hell. My cousin's kids / The goddamned troublemakers are trying to kill me for no reason, and who would've thought they'd tried to inject my food with dog vaccine?! Good thing our maid just told me what happened before I was able to put it in my mouth.

O_O Good thing there was someone who saw it, those kids need to be disciplined.

BTW lol at the ninja forum LOL That made my day.
[Image: nines.jpg]
they placed the wrong vaccine >=(

(10-16-2008, 06:43 PM)clonezero Wrote: they placed the wrong vaccine >=(

I lawled hard.
(10-16-2008, 10:06 AM)Goat Wrote: Damn it all to hell. My cousin's kids / The goddamned troublemakers are trying to kill me for no reason, and who would've thought they'd tried to inject my food with dog vaccine?! Good thing our maid just told me what happened before I was able to put it in my mouth.

Lemme know if you think they need a good fatal beating or two - it works wonders

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wV4gwR8QDKg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wV4gwR8QDKg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rave: Finally hit 300 crunches and obliques (each side) at the gym! Rawr! Now working my way up to 400 each Worship

Rant:
1. Teehankee's release leaves a really bad taste in the mouth. I mean, why the fuck didn't we have him executed?
2. Now training lower abs - god they hurt.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(10-16-2008, 11:09 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wV4gwR8QDKg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wV4gwR8QDKg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My God this was great. Time to look for more!
so...last Tuesday, my dad went through liver complications and died in the hospital because his blood pressure kept dropping.

weird enough though...I felt really sad at first but now, it's mostly passed. either I never really cared for him or it just hasn't hit me yet.
ಠ_ಠ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,522 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy