Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:15 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
A shot for every win through d+4, 1, or d(or FC)+1 in Tekken!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
I like Tim's idea! Or how about a shot for every throw? Lasing tayo pag naglaro si DT. LOL
Rave:
Finally finished Fallout 2, it was some good gaming experience, but Myron got minigun-raped (he lost his head and one of his arms) by Frank and the turrets I activated because he was in the way. I'm still going to continue playing it though.
Rave: New Controller, woohooo!!!

Rant: Too bad it got locked away cause of my bro >_<
[Image: nines.jpg]
Go La salle!

(although admittedly, I feel that this is Ateneo's year. It's fine with me either way. Smile)
RANT:
WTF. I updated my Fallout 2 directory with a new version, then the saved files stopped working and then I even tried converting them for the next version. I had to backup my saved files then reinstalled the goddamn game, and had the old version restored along with the backup (original) save files I've stored.

It turned out every fucking save slot I have ended up getting corrupted. Whatta load of corrosive assfisting piece of shit.

I guess it did happen. Some stupid screenshot before the incident happened. The picture predicted it.

[Image: scr00014.jpg]
Corrosive assfisting pieace of shit? Wow I haven't seen such a creative cuss in a looong time. Big grin
lol uy paheram ng fall out 2 ! gusto ko mag laro uli.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(09-25-2008, 08:15 PM)clonezero Wrote: lol uy paheram ng fall out 2 ! gusto ko mag laro uli.
Check your PM folder. I'm gonna have to start all over again, but this time with a stupid character (INT3 or lower). They said the gameplay's totally different if your character is pretty much stupid enough that almost everybody can just trick you and get away with it.
Was looking at random photos and saw this:
http://1x.com/?viewpic=18186&popphotos=1

^ It's a good photo of a schoolgirl giving an old woman beggar the finger.

Not ranting or raving, just "..."
It was probably taken in Indonesia, but it might as well have happened here.
(09-26-2008, 05:16 PM)Sforza Wrote: Was looking at random photos and saw this:
http://1x.com/?viewpic=18186&popphotos=1

^ It's a good photo of a schoolgirl giving an old woman beggar the finger.

Not ranting or raving, just "..."
It was probably taken in Indonesia, but it might as well have happened here.

tsk tsk tsk, kids these days Sleep
Ninja Ninja 
I had a rather similar experience to that o_O
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

oh!Shock happy birth day nga pala kuya JOBET late n ung greet q! Shock
Go Ateneo, One Big Fight! LOL

Multiply friends, you'll see the videos I took soon.
Hey, hey. Congrats, Atenistas and Ateneo supporters. What a nice graduation gift for Christ Tiu. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,524 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy