Current time: 06-04-2024, 04:35 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
just post in the pics of your raid Nosebleed
(05-26-2010, 02:38 PM)wildheart Wrote: just post in the pics of your raid Nosebleed

Bawal yun, bro. They don't allow pictures of themselves to be taken. LOL
Alam na alam. Alam na. LOL
ill cum too!!!!!!!
-________________________________________________-
RAID RAID RAID
old man and his torrents pampabagal
LOL @ Raid~~~!!!
*Hands out herbs for enhancing TOUCH sense* =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
RR is coming!!
Goodbye, four-year old PC with once-decent specs, you shall be missed. I hope you're happy in that big, electronic playground in the sky. Bye
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Goodbye Sanity I shall forever miss you Bye
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

my condolences bro...
a new companion will come for you...
If you haven't seen this....LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYbR7os_q9k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYbR7os_q9k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

But gulp...if the world would end...or ends up ending...*for us at least* i would still look back at this post....LOL for a moment....then DAMn it Facepalm to death.

I hope that would never happen. For now....LOL!!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(05-22-2010, 01:59 PM)Fox Wrote: Rave - C-cups + tank top + jeep with not-so-good suspension + slightly bumpy road = buo kagad ang araw ko. Happy

Ang babaw ko talaga. LOL

Miy Last time was with A pretty Chinita with a sando, and short shorts. Ang masaya nun, tamad magpaayos ng kalsada government dito. MABUHAY ANG REPUBLIKA!
'Signatures are overrated.'
In Shanghai 80% of the female population wear Short Shorts/Mini Skirts + Stockings and Plunging necklines. Just an observation >_>...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,442 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,218 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy