Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:35 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
NO. YOU WILL GET RABIES. OMG. :LOL:
lol dont worry rabies shots only look harmful XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I can the recipe for asucena from one of my relatives if you want? Jason
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
If your dog doesn't go out of your house much, it has little chance of having rabies. Have yourself checked by a doctor if you want to be sure.

---

Great news Hemp!
Yess~! I'll still get this checked. Just to be safe.
No blood = no wound. Every time I see the red mark, I get nervous and think stuff like going crazy or something like that. Scary T_T
And it's my dog. Not stray. Safe.

Rave: I'm staying sane. Yeah~!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
as long as nothing jizzed out, it'll be fine
Rant - Anak ng kalungkutan, trabaho na naman. Simula na naman ng isang linggo ng kayod, hirap at pagod.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
punta tyo kela trace next weeek, and have fun together!!!!!!
Rave - C-cups + tank top + jeep with not-so-good suspension + slightly bumpy road = buo kagad ang araw ko. Happy

Ang babaw ko talaga. LOL
LOL did an attractive face go with that too? LOL That'd have been an instawin hahah
Ah, beautiful strangers. I love (to look at) them.
Not too attractive but comely enough. Hell, i didn't really pay any attention to her face as her chest totally captivated me. It was a purely eye-candy moment and damn, was she just luscious. Woot

Girl - *notice me looking at her cleavage* "Hey buddy, my face is up here." Glare

Me - "I know, my dear. But i am just so terribly bored and i find this view more to my liking." Happy

Girl - "PERVERT!" Angry

*Fox gets treated to a megaton punch* Boxing

Note - nope, the punch never happened. I was able to enjoy me voyeurism unnoticed... or so i think.
Rant: Braces got fix'd again...It hurts to eat and talk....not coz of the tightening....its more of coz the tips of the metal wire are 24/7 scratching the inner parts of my mouth X__X
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rave: I got my nephew hooked on KH:BBS vids on Youtube. Chances are he'll ask his parents to get it for him, which means I'll end up playing through it for him. XDDDD

Rave(2): I'm getting gym allowance this week. Normally I have to shell out for it on my own. Smile
Kind of Rant: Twinskies beat me to Demon's Souls today. It was a LOL moment though. LOL

Rave: Ankle's a bit better so I'm raring to go jogging again this Sunday. I'l be better prepared too ^__^

Rave: Mercs in RE5G is awesome!
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,069,004 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,178 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy